[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: False ban (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: super wok

● Time & Date of Incident: few days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I didn't get any reason for a ban, I left the server, tried to join a few days later (today), connection refused. I checked the ban list, 75 days ban without any reason?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You was wrong siding for approx 45 mins with no consideration for other cruisers, i had spoke to you in-game but took no notice of what i said and clearly continued to wrong side into oncoming traffic at full speed. You was also chased a few times and rammed into the side of officers as well. I asked you to select your map to be visible so this therefore would of avoided a collision. This was also looked at by another admin who made the final decision on your ban (I will contact this admin).

Thankyou
Hello,

What Saphira said is right, plus that your record shows that you should've learnt your mistake by now because of your too many bans... But you didn't.
(2012-08-30 09:16)Saphira Wrote: [ -> ]You was wrong siding for approx 45 mins with no consideration for other cruisers, i had spoke to you in-game but took no notice of what i said and clearly continued to wrong side into oncoming traffic at full speed. You was also chased a few times and rammed into the side of officers as well. I asked you to select your map to be visible so this therefore would of avoided a collision. This was also looked at by another admin who made the final decision on your ban (I will contact this admin).

Thankyou

(2012-08-30 09:46)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

What Saphira said is right, plus that your record shows that you should've learnt your mistake by now because of your too many bans... But you didn't.

That wasn't last week? And especially not last time.
I saw it my self..
(2012-09-04 15:12)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it my self..

Doesn't answer why I got banned AFTER another admin decided to look when you already saw it happening... --' Seems more like... faggotry is the word?
Am I gonna get a reply or..?
To that last post, I doubt it.
(2012-09-11 11:58)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]To that last post, I doubt it.

... Well, awesome team --'
(2012-09-04 15:32)hisumara Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-04 15:12)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it my self..

Doesn't answer why I got banned AFTER another admin decided to look when you already saw it happening... --' Seems more like... faggotry is the word?

There is no need to use such words. The reason being another Admin looked at this is because at the time i was a [TC] Recruit and this had to be looked at by a higher admin to determine the course of action. As Rifo said he saw it for himself and made the decision. Does this now explain your question. I will again contact the admin who placed the ban so he can further look into it.

Thankyou
Grow up, chose better words, then come back and ask for an-unban. Case closed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's