[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to ignore this thread for the next couple of (probably) weeks. Crying
So I was delivering something, I had to get sleep, I got late, I got speeding ticket, I crashed, got fined for running reds (*Removed* you, it turned red just when I crossed the stopping line) goodbye profit xD
Already decided days ago that im going to start off with a Volvo Smile Then when im gonna expand the fleet, it'll be a MAN next Smile
(2012-10-19 09:55)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]So I was delivering something, I had to get sleep, I got late, I got speeding ticket, I crashed, got fined for running reds (*Removed* you, it turned red just when I crossed the stopping line) goodbye profit xD
Lol. I got my first ticket for speeding Sad 550€ Tongue
Had some idiot in a green Scania causing a massive blockage, im sure elmo, crill, tom and zippy will understand, I was raging at this guy to move! He kept moving up inch by inch!!!

[Image: rl0Bz.jpg]

Blockage;

[Image: mlR0t.jpg]
(2012-10-19 10:44)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I was raging at this guy to move! He kept moving up inch by inch!!!

I don't think they can hear you Unsure
Woohoo, got my refund from Origin and finally activated my product... now I have to go to school... the suspense is killing me. :'(
Some idiot on a blue Scania had stopped on the wrongside of the road, and the car behind it decided to change lane back to right side just when I came 70kph behind, causing me to crash offroad, and then he just drove away -..-
Wops Crying
Moving my second load from Amsterdam to Sheffield as hired employer in a Scania R. Currently having a break after having gotten off the ferry in Hull.
550 euro fine for 89km/h in a 80 zone... WHAT? Ohmy

How many GB is this?
Haha, reading this thread is just killing me.. Also not knowing if I'll get my money back, or I will get a reply from Greenmangaming... ;(
finally got off a after 6 straight hours now awake to carry on haha
(2012-10-19 12:26)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]How many GB is this?

It's 29.95 Eur.

about £24.35
Sorry, I meant gigabytes. Probably my bad for not clarifying properly. I'm considering buying+downloading this but I'm conscious of how long it'll take with my awful internet. (4mb)
(2012-10-19 12:53)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I meant gigabytes. Probably my bad for not clarifying properly. I'm considering buying+downloading this but I'm conscious of how long it'll take with my awful internet. (4mb)

Installer is 500MB > Then after installing 1.59GB
oh lolz.. been a long day
(2012-10-19 11:01)-Hasu- Wrote: [ -> ]Wops Crying

I spot some clipping between the trailer and the truck wheel.
Downloading demo now Smile
Reference URL's