[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-12 19:17)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Toni why are your graphics really good? I am running on ULTRA and they are not that good!

ill pm you later today, but if you want to play around with the settings yourself, just go to the advanced settings in the graphics menu.
Haha haha tonight u started new page AGAIN pmsl oh and nice truck
(2015-08-12 19:17)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I wasted lots of money to hire drivers to work for me in ETS2MP, but they are not making money?

Edit: Toni why are your graphics really good? I am running on ULTRA and they are not that good!

In multiplayer, the drivers you hire won't drive/ make any money. The system gets jammed in MP and glitches out your drivers. I wouldn't recommend getting drivers in MP.
Seriously? Loaned like 400k to buy trucks and hire drivers.
I will post some pics later. I downloaded the TSM mod and it has some stunning scenery with it, I started off in Paris and drove down past Gibraltar to some place called Tangler? In Africa. I then collected a job to go to Tunisia. The truck I used for the job was a ZIL. 850HP of Russian goodness, I haven't completed the trip yet but I have some pics of the journey so far. If there is one thing I can say about this truck is that it is extremely fuel thirsty. On the way to Gibraltar I stopped for fuel around about 4 times.
Some more~

Looks like some noob didnt know how to fly....
[Image: 2srj7WX.png]

Taking off!
[Image: X4l84SM.png]

Booking in for a ferry.
[Image: yObzZmN.png]

Good day, Poland.
[Image: JfqHUw9.png]

Got spotted.
[Image: nUnCeFv.png]

CHOPPED!
[Image: 9l5YKWc.png]

Taking off again~
[Image: 2H2P26r.png]

Shame that this isnt a nice sounding car or a Scania, i would of put that tunnel to good use...
[Image: 1se87yH.png]

Spotted again.
[Image: 1xpxs36.png]

Random picture.
[Image: E0TXwzD.png]

Arriving at Bielsko-Biala.
[Image: Z4i9BFH.png]
Those are good pictures toni! I'm sure you have some texture(s) installed.
Nope, no extra textures Smile All textures from vanilla game, only truck,map and tuning mods installed.

Only "textures" I have are truck and trailer skins.
Im thinking to install texture mods, I found a texture mod for single player to make cars more realistic.

Recommend me to some texture mods to make the game look more better.
Night trip Smile

[Image: 55cce090a902e-ets2_00005.png][Image: 55cce09632c86-ets2_00003.png]
My newest truck

[Image: ets2_00316.png]
Tempted to buy this tonight on steam

Is it just the basic game I need for multiplayer online or do I require add ons?
When you bought ETS2, if you wish to play multiplayer > Click here <.

When you've registered make sure to download the latest version of ETS2MP.

That's it! Wink
You don't need anything else Nathan but the dlc packs are nice to at 13quid extra I bought scandinavia today loving it and I'm sure u will enjoy just ask if need help with it mate
How do I know which DLC I have??
Perfect guys thanks, just need to make sure my pc can handle it Tongue
(2015-08-18 10:33)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know which DLC I have??

On the login screen in the game, there is a button in the top left corner, called something like dlc viewer, press it, and you'll see all available dlc's and the ones you own.
Thanks! now I know I have going east & Scandinavia.
(2015-08-18 12:05)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect guys thanks, just need to make sure my pc can handle it Tongue

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Not 100% fiable , but gives you some idea of it Smile
Mine failed but I'll try it anyway..

Processor can't cope apparently we shall see
Reference URL's