[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find the driving to be a lot nicer than in STDS... I remember taking a corner with any speed would cause tremendous oversteer and I would crash. I can now take corners at a normal speed, hurray! Oh and there's actually oversteer now if I go too fast.
I love Volvo because of their powerful trucks. Currently have Valiant F16H (myself), MAN TGX and Ivedo.
Saw first time train Biggrin
How well are people running this game, and on what specs? Tempting to buy it, but not if i cant play it on good frames and have it looking decent.
I run it on my laptop (i5 2410m, 6GB RAM, integrated graphics) with no lag at all, and it looks fine imo (I was just running it on medium, will try on higher settings when I get home).
Has anyone been able to drive on to a ferry by themselves? I saw a Beta video showing it beeing possible but that option hasn't been avalible for me Sad
(2012-10-19 16:30)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone been able to drive on to a ferry by themselves? I saw a Beta video showing it beeing possible but that option hasn't been avalible for me Sad

No, I was a bit disappointed, thought it might have just been because I was playing the demo, but it was just a spot you stopped on and it teleported you to the new place. Sucks.
(2012-10-19 16:32)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-19 16:30)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone been able to drive on to a ferry by themselves? I saw a Beta video showing it beeing possible but that option hasn't been avalible for me Sad

No, I was a bit disappointed, thought it might have just been because I was playing the demo, but it was just a spot you stopped on and it teleported you to the new place. Sucks.

What do you mean?

I have drive up the ramp leading to the ferry with few other trucks inside, with the green thingy where it teleported me to the new dock, where I drove off of it and to the roads.
(2012-10-19 16:36)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-19 16:32)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean?

I have drive up the ramp leading to the ferry with few other trucks inside, with the green thingy where it teleported me to the new dock, where I drove off of it and to the roads.

The one I was at you didn't drive inside the ferry, it was just a green marker in the middle of a parking lot or something, no ferry. Sad
Yeah it's like that on some docks. On France and some GB docks there's a ferry.
Ohh then I probably haven't taken the right ferry then.
Had the same with the Ferry, just a green thing and there we were in GB. Only the steering, can't figure a decent setting for it.
My FFB settings are;

Overall effects strength = 105%
spring effect strength = 40%
damper effect strength = 40%

centeringsprning = 0%

degrees of rotation = 810
(2012-10-19 19:22)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]degrees of rotation = 810

wat i said to do Wink
When I put centering spring to 0 I get no force whatsoever. Confused
http://www.mediafire.com/?jr8l56d3dvppor5
this will remove the annoying 56mph limit on the truck
goes in documents/euro truck simulator 2/ mods
load game and run Smile
Sad Demo ended and now need wait to 26.10 so i get my activation key Sad
I was playing the demo version and there was a block, like loads of arrows and it was solid. I'm wondering if this is the actual limits of the game or if it's because I was playing the demo version?
The demo version has got a limited boundary so yeah it would most likely be that.
(2012-10-20 09:28)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing the demo version and there was a block, like loads of arrows and it was solid. I'm wondering if this is the actual limits of the game or if it's because I was playing the demo version?
There are also blocks in the full version of the game, I've come across a few so far, however they were pretty much only in England.
Reference URL's