[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My W.I.P truck. I need more moneys to improve it.

[Image: 00000000001CE4AA.jpg]
Lol that pro wheel

Cool roundabouts in France

While, of course, the eyes of European football fans everywhere are fixated on France these days we have our own reasons to focus on the country and its geography. We would like to show you a few more screen shots from the upcoming Vive La France DLC that's under construction.

The map team is paying a tremendous amount of attention to detail to the road network, and it shows. In this particular case we can demonstrate several new roundabouts. As you can see below they don't have to have the island filled with just boring grass or shrubs. Our artists picked a few of the unique and scenic ones from the real world and brought them to life in our game.

[Image: fr_roundabouts_01.jpg]
[Image: fr_roundabouts_02.jpg]

Speaking of sports fans and France, over 22 thousand people already earned a key to the National Window Flags DLC in recent days. Have you gotten yours to celebrate your team's success? The flags may come in handy not just to Europeans currently obsessing about Euro Cup 2016, as we have realized that Copa América is taking place at the same time! More details here.
Anyone seen the Skoda Superb that you can drive in MP now?
Welcome to Skoda, who finally opened The Internet. Biggrin
(2016-06-28 07:18)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone seen the Skoda Superb that you can drive in MP now?
I use it in SP to drive from A to B. Sort of like a company car. It's quite good.
Been cruising around on MP today. Had great fun shouting at people for pulling out on me on the CB Radio... More to the point bought myself another Skoda (this time, a virtual one Wink).

Warning: Images of a fake Skoda (Click to View)
new DLC
[Image: 91A4FFB6040818F2D20B168AAFB0FF2286BCC566]
[Image: 7C3F8CAAB236585AB1821E42092C22C4B22ABF6B]
Come along a day with me.

I woke up at 4AM to start my journey
[Image: 0cj4aI3.jpg]

Around 5:30 I made a fast stop at a petrol station to get some breakfast
[Image: qgJRjV3.jpg]

After that we rocked on and after 2 hours I went for a quick stop in a small town a came across
[Image: OxYrY2z.jpg]

Around 9AM I have arrived at my destination and safely delivered my cargo to our customer.
Another happy customer.
[Image: VUX8GNG.jpg]
Very nice and clean truck Don!
Mighty Griffin DLC Smile

[Image: 00000000001D939E.jpg]
I'm not sure about that DLC, seems they implemented something I can already/have already modded better version of into the game.
I might buy the DLC, not to use it, only as a support/funding.
RJL's truck and mods for RJL's truck already got that kind of tuning. In a better way (imo).
(2016-06-29 18:25)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]I might buy the DLC, not to use it, only as a support/funding.
RJL's truck and mods for RJL's truck already got that kind of tuning. In a better way (imo).

I think its a way to support ATS.
So I dunno what truck I should go for (I'm level 12 but still stumped)
My first post in this thread! Biggrin

A shot of my first and current truck. (Click to View)

Edit*
A couple more for your perusal. Smile (Click to View)
[Image: n2eIptW.jpg]
The current truck I am driving
Just a couple of screenshots with Nismo, Greyzone and myself, pulled over at a junction for some selfies #selfie Wink

Reference URL's