[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice screens, gotta love the random event with.. an airport firetruck and an italian supercar police car in France.
MP with traffic hype...

That's something that I was looking for since MP exists. Hope to enjoy it soon!
Finally! A world without just trucks Biggrin
Heading out to catch the ferry Smile

[Image: tsH7NZ4.jpg]
Merc Smile
Recap from stream of SCSSoftware about upcoming events and more on both ETS2 and ATS (june 27 2018):https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/commen...e_27_2018/

Original post on reddit:

To resume:
-new brands/models are near from being added to the games,
-new trailer system with trailer customization and ownership in 1.32
-a "season" system may come in the future,
-lorries will surely have the possibility to be dirty however not damaged,
-map team splitting to work on different projects
And much more. Smile

Pretty happy to see the trailer ownership system finally come imo, that'll change the game and the way to play. Smile
Can you imagine if LFS Devs worked that hard and efficiently ?

We would have like S195 by now.
Well the thing is that ETS2 had a huge impact on driving simulation, which then attracted many brands and sponsors while LFS only brought a few interested people wanting to see it released. Remember that back in 2008 there was many driving and racing games being developed while there was only ETS1, 18WOS and... that's it. Maybe OMSI1 but I'm not sure about if it counts as a driving simulator or a bus simulator, with all the details including tickets selling etc.

However, work-wise, it looks like SCS Software has made a far better job overall compared to LFS devs, remembering that at first they were a small team developing it. Just like LFS dev team. Rolleyes
This is great news. I remember that i enjoyed this game much long time ago. MP is fun also, but is it somehow possible to coop around? Like going to deliver trailers to same place with friend? I remember that it was working like a year ago. Gonna try it again today, but afaik there is not possible for two different people to get the trailers from one point to another together.
(2018-06-28 21:34)Priit Wrote: [ -> ]This is great news [...] but is it somehow possible to coop around? Like going to deliver trailers to same place with friend? I remember that it was working like a year ago. Gonna try it again today, but afaik there is not possible for two different people to get the trailers from one point to another together.

If you meant having two separate cargoes but going from the same place to the same destination, it is possible indeed, either with WoT or JobSync.
However if you meant a true coop mode like travelling in the same truck and letting your friend drive, no, it isn't. Maybe for a next ETS series with (obviously) multiplayer included.

One of the big surprises they'll give us at a later date. Biggrin So excited, now I won't be avoiding Germany
Been out and about in Germany trying out a nice tandem.

[Image: Yn7aNwd.jpg]
[Image: ZdHrpe0.jpg]
Dawn & dusk.

[Image: 20180711.jpg]

[Image: 20180712.jpg]
My Scania tandem and Merc have had a nice fresh paintjob:

[Image: GLenMnS.png]

[Image: JTe4i9G.png]
Some shots taken between my previous post and today:

[Image: ets2_20180824_153206_00.png]

[Image: ets2_20180826_151509_00.png]

[Image: ets2_20180901_115333_00.png]