[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-10-21 14:23)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of buying it, but I had Euro Truck Simulator and got bored of it after a few days. What are my chances of getting bored of this if I bought it?

I've been playing the demo for like ages and it's gotten boring so I'm probably not going to buy it. The demo's actually quite big, lol.
With all company stuff, improved gameplay with wheel support etc. I will probably play this few weeks longer than the ETS Tongue
Well that was a damn close call, I was travelling at 90km/h on a small road at night, out of nowhere a turn with a crest appears. I drift like hell, end up hitting a small hill on the side of the road, as a result of the hit I was drifting on 2 wheels in the middle of the road W00t. Ended up facing the wrongway and I got a fine for wrongway driving =(
I deliver the cargo like I stole it! Biggrin

Nearly always arrive before they are expecting me. Tongue

Using that real physics mod so I can get like 80mph out of my little scania.

Btw guys, play with the sensitivity setting on your steering axis, makes a huge difference, my truck feels lively and I can turn lock to lock pretty quickly. Awesome to weave in and out of traffic with a trailer hooked up.
demo is nice Smile
(2012-10-21 15:42)Hoshisan Wrote: [ -> ]Well that was a damn close call, I was travelling at 90km/h on a small road at night, out of nowhere a turn with a crest appears. I drift like hell, end up hitting a small hill on the side of the road, as a result of the hit I was drifting on 2 wheels in the middle of the road W00t. Ended up facing the wrongway and I got a fine for wrongway driving =(

That's why I look at my GPS almost constantly, to avoid being caught out by crests.
I was looking at the map, I could've made the turns easily, the crest was what got me
I'm playing right now, but I'm never ever starting from England again.
Love the game so far. Biggrin
I hate England, had 1 visit, and the last visit. I already dislike driving on the wrongside, and I just get way too confused without target on GPS, got extra 300km there Sleep
I don't mind driving on the left, it's the positioning of the wheel which annoys me Tongue
I have no money now to buy it, but is any site there i can download it?
You can download the demo, but please don't publicly ask for a torrent/crack of the full game (or rather, no one should supply it to him Wink)
Yeah, England is pretty rough lol...

I just did an epic evasive action. Drove behind another truck, a BMW X5 overtook me, a short while later I decided that I should overtake him too. Pulling out, I saw no cars, when suddenly a little hatchback showed up. Rapidly I took a sharp right turn to avoid him by driving up on a small hill.. My trailer and everything survived in perfect condition. I'd wish I could watch the replay of it, like in LFS. Tongue
(2012-10-21 19:22)Adrian2k Wrote: [ -> ]I have no money now to buy it, but is any site there i can download it?

if u want demo just write in google "Euro truck simulator 2 demo"
15 min to demo is installed. Are demo forever or only 30 mins / 1 hour?
It's for around when you have ~4 skill levels. Dunno what actually ends the demo.
I've earned enough money now to buy a truck but I won't buy one without a GPS built in because I hate driving with the UI GPS, kills the feeling of being in the truck having this UI. How come none of the starter trucks have a GPS upgrade -.- can't even get one to stick to the window suuuucks
demos are forever but trials are like 1 hour or less often.
the demo runs out after level 4
Umm, when i done my 3. job it start to lagg *Removed* much! I was trying to set grafikk on low, but not help. :/
Reference URL's