[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you get extra garages anyway?
go to company manager then garage manager then on top left you wll have the garages picture below that is the upgrade button Tongue
180,000 for the upgrade and you get 2 slots
Anyone know if there is any advantage/disadvantage with having a 6x2 truck instead of a 4x2?
Better grip? Better turning circle due to it using the second set of tires to turn aswell? Maybe who knows
I don't think the rear axel will turn on such a short chassi. Better grip could be one thing but since there is another row of tires then maybe higher fuel costs? There should be a manual for this kind of stuff Sad
More roling resistance = more fuel consumtion, thats how it could be.. if they simulated that. No idea though.. don't have the game myself yet Sad
I highly doubt it will solely increase fuel consumption, why would you spend extra money on higher costs? I'd say it has to do with weight restrictions, or extra grip.
My new truck + Showing the 6x2;

[Image: uYTh5.jpg]

[Image: vhA5K.jpg]

[Image: cdAt4.jpg]
I was getting annoyed with my Majestic truck, it just felt really bad to drive in comparison to my Renault. So, I reformatted my computer and got rid of it.
Lol, I started with Valiant, I like the power Tongue Upgraded it quite soon to 750HP.
Bez do the additional lights actually work? I mean the white ones, not the yellow ones.
yer they do michi Tongue
[Image: ets2_00000.png]
my truck atm Biggrin
Low beam with added lights
[Image: ets2_00001.png]
High beam with added lights
[Image: ets2_00002.png]
(2012-10-22 07:40)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]yer they do michi Tongue

how? I didn't manage to switch them on =(
Press F4 Michay Smile
oh Smile i already was like "damn, they could've at least make 'em work" xD
Ohyeah, Ohyeah, oHyeah, canceled the order at the shop I bought it at.. refund.. kaching.. just done installing the download version Tongue
Its only £14 on Amazon with next day delivery Ohmy
A normal day trucking... Hoshi style
[Image: ets2_00006.png?t=1350910607]

[Image: ets2_00005.png?t=1350910602]
You might not be welcome in the UK anymore Tongue
Reference URL's