[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My truck just went full ret-ard. Instantly completely damaged aswell. Meh.

-137k nice one hoshi LOL
My last job was taking a tanker from Calais, France to Cambridge, England.

I left the ferry from Dover, turned up in Cambridge.. and only then realised I'd accidentally hit TAB and left the trailer sitting on the ferry..
Hmm I got the game installed this afternoon.. and dang, just closed the game now.

I uh.. eh.. started driving.. and driving.. and more driving.. didn't crash on the first 2 or 3 jobs. Until.. I got to a junction.. no traffic coming.. and yet, the npc's were waiting for something. Oh well.. that better than a truck randomly stopping on another junction causing me to get a fine for crashing.

Not to forget the bit where I drove about 20 times to the wrong side of the road, including on highways, in England.
(2012-10-22 18:45)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]My truck just went full ret-ard. Instantly completely damaged aswell. Meh.

haha speed at first picture... xD
(2012-10-22 19:08)BMW93 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Pipa' pid='51342' dateline='1350931524']
My truck just went full ret-ard. Instantly completely damaged aswell. Meh.

Lol nice money hack Biggrin 95 milion
http://www.ets2-mods.com

Now has level cheat/money cheat

Also Volvo logo's & DAF logos & Seating icon
(2012-10-22 19:02)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]I left the ferry from Dover, turned up in Cambridge.. and only then realised I'd accidentally hit TAB and left the trailer sitting on the ferry..

Did you not miss the big block in your mirrors? Sounds awful lol.
(2012-10-22 19:19)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ets2-mods.com

That just ruins the game imo..
(2012-10-22 19:20)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-22 19:19)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ets2-mods.com

That just ruins the game imo..
Yeah, im not gonna install any mod/hack, wanna play whit 100% no hacks/mods Tongue
I used cheat engine to give my self more money and high XP after about 6 hours of getting the game. I soon found that quite boring and reverted to my original profile.. but it was nice to see what sort of things you can buy for your truck.

lol no Pipa was on bumper view without mirrors.. won't be doing that again.
Meh, I really want to buy the game but I don't have a way to pay for it. Haven't found a crack either yet Sad
I'll take the real truck logo's because they should have been in the official release anyway but the money and level cheat spoils a key gameplay element so no Tongue

Has anyone figured out how to remove the 'widescreen' effect?
Holy... never had this before, was driving along a country road, when there was a car on the wrongside of the road coming right at me, trying to pass another truck. Just barely avoided him. Nice to see that there are retarded drivers in ETS2 as well as in real life.
i cant stop playing the game love it Biggrin
nearly level 16, finally explored 30% of the map Closedeyes
Only used it on a new account still have my old one if i get bored Smile
(2012-10-22 20:10)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Holy... never had this before, was driving along a country road, when there was a car on the wrongside of the road coming right at me, trying to pass another truck. Just barely avoided him. Nice to see that there are retarded drivers in ETS2 as well as in real life.

I had that too once lol.
Decided not to repair the tires from the glitch further up. Turns out to be good fun.

I wish I had such nice graphics Sad
Parked at a hotel in Plymouth after a drive from my depot in Groningen to Amsterdam where i picked up a trailer with cars and drove it to Plymouth.

[Image: s29s42.png]
Reference URL's