[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never had the problem Wink
Try picking a native resolution for your monitor.
I got the same problem tommer, I'm using the exact same resolution I use on all of my games yet this is the only game that is having a problem. No idea what to do about it tbh Sad
Company Profile for HE Logistics

Created 19th of October 2012 by the current director who is also the only driver at the moment.

Covers most of Europe, including the UK.

Currently has a fleet of two trucks. One LHD, mainly for non-UK transportation and one RHD mainly for UK transportation. Hence a garage for each.

Headquarters and garage: Groningen, the Nederlands
Second garage: Manchester, United Kingdom.
Director: Ras

Vehicle fleet:

Non-UK with 2012 livery

Make: MAN
Model: TGX
Chassis: 4x2
Cab: XL
Engine power: 400 hp
Engine torque: 1900 Nm/1000-1400 rpm
Gearbox: 12 speed manual
Fuel tank: 800+450 l

[Image: 2qu3rdu.png][Image: 2hckmxv.png]

UK with 2012 livery

Make: Scania
Model: R440
Chassis: 6x2
Cab: Normal
Engine Power: 440 hp
Engine torque: 2300 Nm/1000-1300 rpm
Gearbox: 12 speed manual
Fuel tank: 400+200 l

[Image: 5txk4m.png][Image: 1eul3.png]

Smile
Looking nice Ras Smile, my employees have to drive around in the cheapest DAF possible.
hmm I wasn't expecting lfs skinning capabilities but it would have been nice if you could put your company logo on the trucks
My drivers all have identical grey base model ivedo's.. I've got a shiny 700hp Volvo with tonnes of lights and the rest Biggrin
(2012-10-24 21:31)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]My drivers all have identical grey base model ivedo's.. I've got a shiny 700hp Volvo with tonnes of lights and the rest Biggrin

Copycat Sleep
Is the 750bhp engine in the Volvo the most powerful engine in the game?
yes it is lol
Its too powerful, bloody thing pulls like a beast!
you got that right haha i can pull off in 7th gear easy Smile
(2012-10-25 11:39)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]you got that right haha i can pull off in 7th gear easy Smile

That. Thumbup

I wish there was a more powerful engine.. Can't have enough of that stuff!
im sure there will be mods for better engines lol or even updates with better ones,
ive read theres a update coming soon doing map tweaks and so on Smile

''We are working on a bigger patch that will address many things in the game including lots of asset tweaks and map tweaks, but this patch is addressing two potential crash situations in the game. The bugs were discovered and reported to us by customers over the past few days, and we felt it was important to get them fixed quickly, without waiting for the "big patch" to make it through the complete development and beta testing.
''
Well I certainly hope they will add the Volvo 1000HP version in the game later Thumbup
I'm disspointed at how weak the V8 engines are for the Scania and the Man, and the fact that they don't come with a real V8 sound too Sad
Well the game is still beta, since it's the first release of the actually playable version... You just expect to get all the goodies as mods or later version updates. I believe they will add more realistic sounds.
I wonder, Roba, where did you get the information that this game is still in beta?
How cool that they actually work on it. Just as long as their promised releases and patches are actually made and released.. *Cough S3 cough*
@KK

I thought it said so somewhere, just cached in my eye.

Probably not beta but still in development lol.
Reference URL's