[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any cheat that can add levels for you? ceebs to drive all the jobs, everything looks the same?
So how is anything gonna change if you cheat more levels?
Trucks.
Whatever floats your boat.... or truck? But I'd say its much more enjoyable to earn money for the trucks. I've ruined so many games for myself by getting impatient and cheating my way to get stuff.
I have cheated money for a few new trucks and parts for them, but not ridiculous amounts of money, so i keep it realistic and that way i didnt ruin it as i still have to earn money for fuel, maintenance, etc. As i play this as a driving simulator, i like to be able to drive and modify different trucks early on in the game (not just quick job trucks)
^Ras, Thats what I want to do, so how do you cheat money & levels?
Ras I accidentally sold a truck and bought a wrong garage so just need to fudge a specific amount not an entire new fleet lol.
You can use CheatEngine to cheat with more levels and money Smile

http://cheatengine.org/
Has anyone found any more difficult loads to deliver? So far I have just got to deliver some wide loads and a car trailer.
(2012-12-01 18:24)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]It's very windy, where you live, isnt it?

Yes it is indeed..

Ras,

I wasn't even thinkin about doing that..

I got my company up and running now.. going so smooth.
If I deliver one trailer with the amout around the 75k till 105k.
Then I end up having enough money to buy a new truck for new recruits.
Just keep going steady with one person with you first. And when you think you can make it all around with the bank and daily provit, then you should decide to hire another driver.
You can chose what they need to learn when they lvl up, if you'd choose for exspensive loads, you'll earn money allot quicker and so does your driver.

Thats how I did it atleast. No more payments at the bank now.
I have cheated money for a few new trucks and parts for them, but not ridiculous amounts of money, so i keep it realistic and that way i didnt ruin it as i still have to earn money for fuel, maintenance, etc. As i play this as a driving simulator, i like to be able to drive and modify different trucks early on in the game (not just quick job trucks)
[/quote]
New vehicle in the fleet: DAF XF

[Image: ephidy.png]
(2012-12-01 21:45)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]You can use CheatEngine to cheat with more levels and money Smile

http://cheatengine.org/

I used , had 9999999999.. but its not interesting anymore , then i put it to 9999999.
Can you actually put a GPS into any truck, or does it only come with certain ones?
It's an interior upgrade, should come with all trucks.
I use the Volvo ( Valliant)
And there's a clear close GPS in it.
Are you guys using any mods? I am using a couple and they really enhance the experience though.

So far i am using:

- Brighter Night mod - makes night more realistic, as it is way too dark on default

- Camera Mod - makes sitting position more realistic and as it makes FOV a bit larger, the sense of speed gets a bit better

- Gas Station Mod - realistic gas stations, with original names and looks

- Traffic Realism Mod - more and faster traffic, aswell as some other little fixes for the AI traffic

- Orange Street Lights - makes street lights more realistic, kinda orange-ish, as in real life - they are kinda too white on default

- Improved Rain and Thunder Sounds

- Realistic Psyhics Mod - realistic psyhics, makes the cabin actually move a bit, since default movement is way too stiff

- Improved World Sounds

- Yawn Mod - allows you to adjust the volume of yawning or to turn it off totaly
Im using the realistic physics mod, real gas stations mod and new rain sounds. Might try some of those others NB.
My dad was talking and watching the other day and he mentioned the FOV in cab is way off. We have a close friend who drives truck and when you sit in his can the right mirror is just like in a car, you can see it but have to turn slightly to use it. My dad was like backing up the trailer would be so much easier if you just left the virtual mirror on instead of turning back and forth.
I guess its hard to get it right in a game, but i dont think its too bad (i have been driving trucks/lorries in school the past 7 months). It may help to adjust the mirrors. I always do that when i get a new truck as i think they aren't quite correctly adjusted as default.
(2012-12-03 18:16)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]My dad was talking and watching the other day and he mentioned the FOV in cab is way off. We have a close friend who drives truck and when you sit in his can the right mirror is just like in a car, you can see it but have to turn slightly to use it. My dad was like backing up the trailer would be so much easier if you just left the virtual mirror on instead of turning back and forth.

The problem with FOV is, there are two approaches to calculating a FOV.

The first is to consider the entire surface of the screen line a human eye and thus have a wide FOV where you would see your whole cab as you would IRL but because it is shrunk onto a 19inch Screen the perspective looks off and generally weird.

The second approach is to view the screen like a 'window' into the game. The FOV is calculated from where your eyes are in real life around 50cm from the screen but ofcourse your eyes irl are also viewing outside the screen and thus what you see on the screen is only a smaller part of the cab but in the correct perspective

No matter what you do you can't really win I guess Tongue

(If that makes sense Tongue )
Reference URL's