[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-02-06 15:26)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Biggrin

If you have mods, then it won't work. And if you remove your mods after that u installed the new update. Then you'll basically start all over. You are still in your old level, but it says rookie, and u start out with your first ever truck -.-' I did that mistake -.-'

Only if the mods you were using modified the savegame. if you only use mods like the limited mod or real logos it should be fine.
Very confused by the transmissions as I know nothing about these bloody trucks.
I think they have just added different speeds to the gearbox ie. 12,14,16 speed.

If you have a company mod or any other mods that change the log of the game (eg. Standalone Trailers or new/different truck models, DO NOT UPDATE!
If you do, i HIGHLY suggest you back up your game file and your profile in Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2 before updating.
Remove you mods, because the new update, is worth removing the mods for Smile
1.3.0 Make my game doing crazy, I back to 1.2.5 Mellow
If you have the CD, you can use your activation key to active it on steam Smile

Games -> Activate product on Steam
Yeah just activated mine on steam. I guess the new patches can be downloaded via steam in the future?
Awesome, worked on my key which I bought at greenmangaming, as well. Smile
Not doing it, hate steam, bought from the official website and have the installed safely backed up Smile
My newest truck and design (Click to View)
My Truck (2 versions):
My MAN Biggrin
I fail to see the connection between trucks and Touhou but Ok. Tongue
Heres my truck...

Big Images
Is there no such thing as a double axle or flat roof Renault? Those front ends look cool
Few shots out and about in my trucks
Merc still pending?
Yup (Message too short)
Review on the majestic? I love my Scanias but the Majestic looks ok.
Majestic/Mercedes isnt my favourite, but its nice to drive from time to time when in need of change and i quite like the exterior design.
Reference URL's