[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you write what the most noticeable new stuff is?

I dont know if i bother updating and start playing again Smile
How's the new ffb?
lots, new ffb is amazing better road souds, u go over the white lines for the hard shoulder and its makes the sound for it, bug fixes , yes this patch is very noticeable!
(2013-07-09 22:36)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]lots, new ffb is amazing better road souds, u go over the white lines for the hard shoulder and its makes the sound for it, bug fixes , yes this patch is very noticeable!

Still no multiplayer Tom ;(

Also what settings do you guys normaly use? I use these ;

[Image: 3z47o.png]

Don't like this new FFB at all.. makes everything on my desk vibrate and also makes a hell of alot more noise..

[Image: 3z4mZ.png]

Hell of alot better if you turn down force feedback engine.
I really don't like it after the update. Mostly because there is no such thing as a clutch now. You turn it on, and then you press the clutch pedal, which then somehow only works as either an on/off thing. No retention point to find, which really annoys me. Even after messing around with the settings, I cannot seem to make it work properly. :/
That's weird because my clutch is just fine as it always is. Are you sure you didn't enable auto clutch by mistake? Try re-calibrating your pedals in the game and on your PC with USB game controllers.
here is a nice accident i did a minute ago haha

[Image: ets2_00009_zpsd4afcbda.png]
Don't forget to put insane amounts of yellow flashlights to your roof Smile

Is it only me or does cargo/trailer disappeared after 3-5 min gameplay?

I have the paid verson.. :/
No problem here. I've seen you can cancel the job in the F6 or F7 view, hitting the enter-key. Maybe you accidentally pressed it?
What FFB settings do you use? The new FFB is so wierd.
Ras;

(2013-07-10 00:04)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-09 22:36)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]lots, new ffb is amazing better road souds, u go over the white lines for the hard shoulder and its makes the sound for it, bug fixes , yes this patch is very noticeable!

Still no multiplayer Tom ;(

Also what settings do you guys normaly use? I use these ;

[Image: 3z47o.png]

Don't like this new FFB at all.. makes everything on my desk vibrate and also makes a hell of alot more noise..

[Image: 3z4mZ.png]

Hell of alot better if you turn down force feedback engine.
Tried that already. Didn't help much. Anyone has something else?
I have found that the in-game FFB has no centering spring, so I have to use the profiler... which is pretty annoying.
(2013-07-14 18:20)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that the in-game FFB has no centering spring, so I have to use the profiler... which is pretty annoying.

Wait... Does the centering spring help with the wheel shaking in-game while the truck is idle?
A bit foggy
[Image: ets2_00054.png]
Nice speed
[Image: ets2_00060.png]
My skin needs an update..
[Image: ets2_029.jpg]
Your graphics seems to need an upgrade too
i hate bots ..
One of them changed lane infront of me and caused crash with me .
His speed: 70km/h, my speed 125km/h
You can see him from my front mirror:
[Image: ets2_00131.png]
[Image: ets2_00132.png]
Another one:
This guy was overtaking a truck and caused head-on crash with me which made me to leave my job.
[Image: ets2_00118.png]
And if your speed was 80kph as it should have been, nothing would of happened Smile
Reference URL's