[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Expansion pack Smile
Holy double bassdrum.
I want Norway added.. Sad
And the multiplayer.....
Adrian go on facebook and search Ets2 scandinavia mod. Should be complete one of these days.

Gek from what ive heard its going to be very hard for them to make it into multiplayer, would be cool though.
Holy mother of map ! Thanks Jedi for the link ! I was always wanted to drive in my country in Ets2 Smile
Wow nice Cola. Denmark looks really realistic Biggrin
They should redo all the cities to be different. They all seem the same in ETS2 and it gets boring Sad
(2013-08-28 11:15)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]They should redo all the cities to be different. They all seem the same in ETS2 and it gets boring Sad

My complaint is the drive between them all seem the same lol. Over here in the states the views change quickly except the Midwest states. They never seem to end lol.
Again for ~10 € on Steam.
YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS! Give me an old school Peterbilt or Kenworth cab-over and I'll be so happy!
http://blog.scssoft.com/2013/09/change-o...inent.html
[Image: ats_peterbilt_06.jpg]
[Image: ats_peterbilt_04.jpg]
Nice. Will be cool with an american "ETS2".
You mean ATS Ras? Wink
(2013-09-06 14:46)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]You mean ATS Ras? Wink
No i meant what i said. I know that it's called ATS, but it's an american version of ETS2 Wink
Woh shes a big one! I've been using this xD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=175631972
Hahaha Bez, Thats awesome! Download link? Tongue
Can't wait for ATS. Mostly I'm looking forward to trying other trucks, and other kinds of roads, as the ones in ETS2 does get kinda repetitive.

This is my Volvo FH16:
600 HP engine
The R-version gearbox (anyone knows what they actually do yet? Tongue)
Three-tone paint job
Lots of lights for the dark nights

[Image: 0HTJ0bn.jpg]
[Image: ets2_00001.png]
Dem bots... I was delivering Tractor to London and car started passing truck on blind corner and i didnt see him and crashed to him
Delivering Cheese from Cardiff to Wien, ~1700km.
[Image: ets2_00001.png]
Reference URL's