[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to all those great pictures I want to play ETS2 now as well... But it's late. Unsure
Parked, ready to go, after loading the trailer with milk
[Image: 73h7.jpg]

On my way in Poland
[Image: n8fw.jpg]

Smashed into another trailer as the driver failed to yield -.-
[Image: s259.jpg]

...Luckily it was only minor bodywork damage.
[Image: wme3.jpg]

New garage bought in Łódź
[Image: zh0l.jpg]
New truck: Scania Streamline released!

http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php

My new one
[Image: 0su2.jpg]
y u no multiplayer Sad
I don't see a difference between the streamline and the normal..
Because it's mainly engine and interior changes Smile
(2013-12-10 20:46)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Because it's mainly engine and interior changes Smile

Oooo. I see! Ill stick to my Volvo Tongue
Basically interior got leather on seats, steering wheel and stuff and it's got Scania's newest economic engine. There's also minor changes to the exterior.

So yeah, i guess it's for the Scania lovers Smile

They are also working on a new DAF.
Ill try the DAF. I'm not really a Scania fan so Mellow
The changes between the Normal Topline and the new Streamlines exterior is only that the streamline is more aerodynamic (bumper,sunvisor,mask,etc.)
So right now I'm debating my 6x2 scania. If I should go back to 4x2. Not seeing any real advantage after driving a few hundred KMs and it has a much smaller tank. And what does upgrading to the highline to. I did it but see no real difference lol I need to level up for in cab gps already.
It's snowing outside at most places.. and so in ETS2! Diffirence is there, damn slipery! But realistic though.
[Image: 52b5ef795d75f-ets2_00030.png]
[Image: 52b5f002c15a2-ets2_00027.png]
[Image: 52b5f0618694f-ets2_00022.png]
[Image: 52b5f093d7c1c-ets2_00025.png]
I just got me one of them new Volvos. Sweet truck. But I still love my Scania.

I also love how easy it is to remove the speed limiter now!
Paul can You give that link where did You downloaded this mod? Thanks Smile
I have no idea where I got it from..

I believe this one is right as well.

http://ets2-mods.com/euro-truck-simulato...inter-mod/
Can people tell me what mods they use? I hate to find mods self because i allways finds mods some not work or just crashes the game..
I only use mods to make the game look better or diffirent, harder to drive such as obsticals and difirent roads ( Summer/winter. Dry/wet/ice or snow ) Mods that let te truck feel difirent by driving. Mods for the view or upgrades for your truck. As long as you dont mod your game to much, it will still be fun to drive that way. Diffirent trailers by size or view. That's about it. Might have some more I can't think of so quickly.
All taken with the new in-game photo shoot mode.

The last two are imported trucks. Peterbilt and a Ural something...

Quote:
Best picture I've seen of the game.

I love that last truck too but the wheel models are crappy. Might install it anyways.
[Image: 1388254714-ets2-00027.png]
Reference URL's