[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drop off my first load and game crashes, damn

We had a short go, this is how far we(frank&me) got. You can only hear frank though.
Warning: video contains strong language, naturally.
(2014-04-30 20:52)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Drop off my first load and game crashes, damn

How graphic.
Seems pretty smooth now and apparently the server connects you to people that are in close proximity. Id give it a shot now.

http://gfycat.com/EminentBabyishAsiantrumpetfish

He tried to exit and i tried to enter:
http://gfycat.com/BabyishMiserableFlamingo
I should definitely test it.
There're reports of a full 1000/1000 players server, so it seems rather popular.
Yup iv been trying to get into the server for ages but its been full for over an hour now.
meh, my MP thing just cries that my steam is offline when it isnt...
Stuck with "server full". D:

"We are going to open EU #2 server soon." - ETS2MP Facebook page
Lowrider,Frank and me. Frank has the cyan Volvo.

Looking good! Tongue

Will maybe join you at some point
If you just could, the servers been full for like 2 hours or something lol.
This is what we did after those screenshots Smile. Couldn't finish the job though :/.

I'll join in friday! Looks like a blast!
I was on (before speaker and steam problems), I was like a kid when I heard someone horning back when I pressed my airhorn button.
Nice convoy guys but i didn't see any bears Wink
Dat song yo Biggrin
i got in the mp, then steam decided it wanted to go offline and wont operate....

way to go steam...
(2014-05-01 18:20)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]i got in the mp, then steam decided it wanted to go offline and wont operate....

way to go steam...

+1

The whole day looking forward to this. Everything set and then nothing works.....
How do I join you, guys? I've connected finally. Teamspeak or something?
Reference URL's