[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ras i believe that is lag related, atm there can be 2000 connected, add in traffic and i assume the lag will be bad. I get lag now when it rains in multiplayer and i got a good pc.
(2014-05-02 14:33)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Only reason i'm not getting it yet is there's no traffic. That's too big part of the game imo.

There won't be AI traffic as that would totally overload the server, but with all the trucks there is quite a lot of traffic.
Did the servers went down? I just randomly lost connection
It's just totally unrealistic with nothing but trucks on the roads, so i guess i will stick to singleplayer.
I just managed to download and install the MP but now, when i try to join it says connected and i get kicked because of reserved slot

Somebody else got that Problem?
just keep on trying, youll get in.
Yes worked now Biggrin now i just have to wait to get a slot /Mellow
Dleleto mundo.

Apparently if you get angry you take it out on passing drivers...sigh...nub.

Dat wrongsider.
There's always going to be trolls on any game... Its a shame the internet brings out the worst in people. Least they normally get permanently banned from the multiplayer.
(2014-05-02 15:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]It's just totally unrealistic with nothing but trucks on the roads, so i guess i will stick to singleplayer.

Not really a replacement for singleplayer and obviously no Ai traffic does sometimes make it a bit boring, but if you get a few people together it can be loads of fun.

I would rather think of it as a different gamemode.

(2014-05-02 19:02)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]There's always going to be trolls on any game... Its a shame the internet brings out the worst in people. Least they normally get permanently banned from the multiplayer.

Hihi Tongue.
I'm not getting a connection with the server. It keeps saying he can't connect to the server and he is trying again. For the last half hour......
(2014-05-02 20:08)BMW-gek Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting a connection with the server. It keeps saying he can't connect to the server and he is trying again. For the last half hour......

Have you downloaded the latest patch from here: alpha.ets2mp.com
Well i and Bill have now tried to truck together in 2 hours now.. But we fails everytime because

-Game crashes
-We don't have jobs to the same city
-Lost connection
-Server full.. -.-
(2014-05-02 22:05)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]Well i and Bill have now tried to truck together in 2 hours now.. But we fails everytime because

-Game crashes
-Lost connection
-Server full.. -.-
Ofcourse, it's still in alpha.
(2014-05-02 18:21)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]

Dat wrongsider.

So funny how his plate changed to "elite" when he hited you Biggrin.

(2014-05-02 22:05)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]Well i and Bill have now tried to truck together in 2 hours now.. But we fails everytime because

-Game crashes
-Lost connection
-Server full.. -.-

But still funny Wink.

Tomorrow it will be better. I hope Biggrin
Hehe B!ll that is a bug in multiplayer, if you spec your car from front when other trucks are around your license will change all the time,its not something they can do as its a ETS2 bug i believe.

And Sade,the server holds 2000, and there's probably thousands of more wanting to get on. It being in alpha i am patient, and i also read their forums where i see they're planning on opening at least one more EU server and at least one US server.
(2014-05-02 19:50)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-02 19:02)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]There's always going to be trolls on any game... Its a shame the internet brings out the worst in people. Least they normally get permanently banned from the multiplayer.

Hihi Tongue.

Shhhh you nub Tongue
New update is coming within next hour.
0.1.0.1 Alpha
1. 3000 slots on EU #1.
2. Performance fixes.
3. More no collision zones.
4. Fixed issues with fonts on some systems.
5. Added authentication to server.
6. Added kick for high ping. (600ms +)
--------------------------------------------
Just posted.
600ms isent that too high? I have been trown out of the map when people had 300ms..
Reference URL's