[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some fun from today. 1st video has probably a bit of swearing in it, you can't hear me though.

1. 0:25 First encounter
2. 5:50 I caused a big traffic jam
3. 8:25 Same red volvo from the start is back

Btw here is a modded profile. As you get jolted around from time to time it's impossible to survive without. Got plenty of money and all lvls.

Put it into users/<your name>/my documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/

https://mega.co.nz/#!hUglDCTb!MPI9C6gxqY...dvRtiLihLw
My god i sound goofy in a video...
Upgrade for ETS2 multiplayer is here.Upgrade your multiplayer client on THIS PAGE
A few shots from today...

[Image: ets2_00077_zps406fede6.png]

[Image: ets2_00079_zpsfb4eb8ae.png]

[Image: ets2_00082_zpsc64dea15.png]
So, how does one go online then?
If u have CD-key (sure original) u must enter this code to Steam and then download this client http://www.ets2mp.com/.

Every time when u want play ETS2 MP u must be online on steam and lunching it from that downloaded client.

If u havent original i think here is no way how play MP.
[TC]►Pipa◄, tyvm for the profile. Now I wonder if anyone with this profile up to cruise from Frankfurt somewhere?
I can come online, and might beable to go into frankfurt. Ill be in TS if you want to speak at the same time.
Gonna come back on in about 30 mins
I'm on now if anyone wants to go for a drive.
the servers are offline but whatever.
Servers are back on Have fun Biggrin
Too much lag, I got like 40-80ms, everyone is teleporting..
With Tibe (volvo).

[Image: l50mUcU.png][Image: q3htOaO.png]
Im just getting "Can not connect to server" constantly, anyone else getting the same and fixed it?
the servers are offline now. Thats why.
Been trying to play this a bit with a few friends. I can stand the lagg, I can stand the server shut-downs, but my game crashing every 10 minutes is beyond annoying Sad
(2014-05-03 23:09)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]Been trying to play this a bit with a few friends. I can stand the lagg, I can stand the server shut-downs, but my game crashing every 10 minutes is beyond annoying Sad

They are working on it. Since they upped the server amount to 3000 then 2500 its all gone downhill. I think they will be sticking to 2000 per server and just having 2 servers.
So it's not just me that gets ridiculous lag? I just drove behind someone with good distance and before i knew it i had rear ended the guy because the game decided he was 10m closer than it showed on my screen.
Yeah i had to learn that aswell, just keep a really big safe distance. It is still in alpha and there currently is only one server so people log on from everyone in the world. Some with horrendous pings.

Also some people can get quite extreme fps lag, check the video i posted Tongue. Can be quite hilarious though, if you don't have to worry about the money.

My advice would be to use the modded profile up there till the problems are fixed and it's all a bit more stable. I certainly could not survive with a fresh profile. I do find it quite enjoyable although it is rather different from singleplayer and you will run into the occasional douchebag.
Reference URL's