[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lovely shot bez Wink
after bez went we did one more load
[Image: 2014-05-06_00001_zpsa4a9831b.jpg]
[Image: 2014-05-06_00002_zps9977e85e.jpg]
[Image: 2014-05-06_00003_zps38d0532b.jpg]
Trying to install now.
(2014-05-05 14:00)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-05 11:36)Haribo Wrote: [ -> ]Any1 can help i how know join?Smile)

1. Get ETS 2 on Steam. The "going east dlc" is optional - it will work online but it's not necessary
2. Set your privacy settings to public, especially inventory
3. Go here : http://alpha.ets2mp.com/
4. Click on sign in through steam - it will add you to the white list and get you to the download page
5. Install it and run the launcher
6. Select a profile and once you enter the road it will connect you. Unless of course the server is down or full. That profile can not have any mods on it.

Additional info:

You use a singleplayer profile and if you don't want to mess that one up, then start a new one. Especially when you are using mods it is highly likely that it will get messed up.

New profile with modded money+levels:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hUglDCTb!MPI9C6gxqY...dvRtiLihLw

Put it into users/<your name>/my documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/

(2014-05-05 09:32)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Hoshi you bloody hit me! Tongue

Busted Hoshi - 13:09. Also 27:50 Hoshi doing his thing again.

http://www.twitch.tv/datbez/b/525919362

Does the ETS2 has to be bought? I got it cracked, would work?
No Polete , you should have it on steam , un-cracked
It needs to be a legit version to make the MP work.
Alright thanks both
Played on MP for the first time tonight with Ras tonight and eventually Lewis Tongue

Screenshots taken by Ras (Hope you don't mind me uploading them here :3)
Was a lot of fun, ended the trip with 92% damage to my trailer due to many collisions with other people who can't drive... lets just say there were many laughs Biggrin
Haha yeah that was quite a fun drive after all Tongue
Ive not played this for ages, how do you get onto Multiplayer?
(2014-05-07 10:33)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ive not played this for ages, how do you get onto Multiplayer?

you should probably read the thread...

Pipa explains it only 1 page back: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid117110
I probably should have Tongue Cheers
Anyone some would drive with me? Im so lonely on the roads.. ;c

My mic is not working.. ;c
(2014-05-07 11:00)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]My mic is not working.. ;c

Well we just used ts to coordinate. You can type aswell, but we sort of need to find together and we just used to ts to coordinate us.
Some shots from the other day Smile

I can't find my activation code to active the game on steam. I bought it before it was available on steam.
(2014-05-07 18:06)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find my activation code to active the game on steam. I bought it before it was available on steam.

Know that feeling bro..

Though I found my case finally and activated on steam, so I can loose the case again and still be able to play it Tongue
(2014-05-07 23:38)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-07 18:06)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find my activation code to active the game on steam. I bought it before it was available on steam.

Know that feeling bro..

Though I found my case finally and activated on steam, so I can loose the case again and still be able to play it Tongue

I bought mine online through SCS's website. Lol so of course they encrypted the activation code on my pic so I can't read it, and the transaction is old enough I don't have the activation email lol.
So I've brought it.
I started in London and have got a few loads under my belt, I've brought my own truck (volvo Tongue). This one'll be kept basic, its fairly nippy too.
Liam

So are we planning a TC server for ets when we are done? After all it wont be long till car mods are out like in ets 1!

Liam
1. Why would we go to play a truck sim to drive cars? That is just so beyond pointless...

2. I don't think you will be able to create your own servers as it's all based around one big server
Reference URL's