[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking good there Bruno.
Nice, I've already downloaded it Smile
I installed ets2mp today but when I launch it, the normal game opens. Anyone know what's wrong?
There should be a new launcher with link on desktop.
You don't open "Euro Truck Simulator 2", you open "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer". It also has a different logo on it.
True Chuck, I agree with ya Tongue
That's exactly what I'm doing. I got a logo that says Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer in gold and a logo with a truck. I use the first one. I've reinstalled the game three times. Also, the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder in My Documents is missing. It doesn't come back even if I reinstall the game.
EDIT: My profile is still there though. Where are the profiles located?
EDIT2: I found the folder in My Documents.
EDIT3: Problem solved I guess.
(2014-05-13 15:50)RicardoB10 Wrote: [ -> ]True Chuck, I agree with ya Tongue

?
was ment for tibe xd
New release 0.1.0.3.2
Changelog
Code:
* Command line support (run launcher.exe with eurotruck2.exe commandline for example launcher.exe -oculus)
* Added nametags.
* Interface improvements.
* Sound synchronization improvements - from now we are using proper sounds in interior.
* Fixed some crashes and other issues.
* Improved trucks and trailers synchronization.
So how does this work, is there still traffic in multiplayer?
there are no AI traffic i don't think there going to put them in
There's already traffic, being a single server that can (barely?) support 3000 players online the other people connected can be classed as traffic. As well as those rammers Cursing.
Well that's shit.

TC Convoy coming up! ... BAM.. Trolling people wrongsiding on the highway straight into the convoy. Bah.
(2014-05-16 04:26)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's shit.

TC Convoy coming up! ... BAM.. Trolling people wrongsiding on the highway straight into the convoy. Bah.

Meh we had a 7 truck convoy and had barely any problems with other users. It was more everyone in the convoy pissing around Tongue.
I don't get this multiplayer thing at all. When I launch the game and press "Drive", I can drive around alone until it sometimes changes time and I can see other players. Most of the time it never happens anything. Confused1
Sometimes the servers are rammed packed. It'll normally take around 10 mins to join the server. If you're lucky you get in right away. The top right hand corner tells you if you're online or not. (They recently make it translucent which is a pain in the ass...)
Ah, so the reason I dont get in is that the server is full. It's a shame because often when I get connected and go into a city, the game crashes and I have to wait 15 mins again. :/
Thanks for replying, Bez
(2014-05-16 13:24)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so the reason I dont get in is that the server is full. It's a shame because often when I get connected and go into a city, the game crashes and I have to wait 15 mins again. :/
Thanks for replying, Bez

There should be read status messages in the left bottom corner. If you don't see them then press F9 once. It should tell you "chat toggled".

Then you will probably see unable to connect, connection broken, etc. Most of the time that means the server is full and it will keep reconnecting till you eventually get in. Only very rarely i get the right message with "server is full". Just stay in the game and wait it can sometimes take very long, but thats the only way.
Reference URL's