[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bought. Biggrin
Is there a posibility that you can only get the expansion for cheap?
Going to try it out now, anybody else online?
Great night with Pete, Elmo and Frank...

[Image: 24g2bnm.png]

[Image: 34snq6u.png]
About 30 minutes from the end of our 2 hour delivery from Frankfurt to Aberdeen (Elmo, Frank, Lewis & I):

From the top of the Firth of Forth road bridge outside Edinburgh.

[Image: ets2-1.png]

Convoy starting in Frankfurt at 9pm BST (GMT+1) today (Wednesday) if anyone fancies it. Rendezvous on TS too.
Ill try to be there, atleast im going to play some of it now, feel free to join. Im in TS aswell.
(2014-05-21 03:52)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]About 30 minutes from the end of our 2 hour delivery from Frankfurt to Aberdeen (Elmo, Frank, Lewis & I):

From the top of the Firth of Forth road bridge outside Edinburgh.

[Image: ets2-1.png]

Convoy starting in Frankfurt at 9pm BST (GMT+1) today (Wednesday) if anyone fancies it. Rendezvous on TS too.

Oh cool I might be there. I'll first have to get my own truck ingame lol. Completely forgot about that. Thumbup
I would like to be there but it's kinda late for me (11pm). We should make an event or something soon. Tongue
I'm the only one who isn't really on the MP?

Making my skin for my new VTC truck:
[Image: 1400685028-ets2-00023.png]
Nice! Biggrin

@Bez Poland Gif! Cool gif frame! Biggrin
I am from Poland! xD
Bruno i'm not on MP.

This is from today
At my VTC's HQ
[Image: ets2_00278.png]
(2014-05-21 15:12)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the only one who isn't really on the MP?

I'm not on MP... Yet..
(2014-05-21 15:12)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the only one who isn't really on the MP?

Nope. Well atleast not yet. Installed ETS2 again woohoo. Tongue I hope i get my way to mp tommorrow maybe.
anyone up for meeting up tonight so we can do some nice convoys?
I'll be jumping on around 9ish
(2014-05-21 18:40)Sako Wrote: [ -> ]anyone up for meeting up tonight so we can do some nice convoys?

Pete Wrote:Convoy starting in Frankfurt at 9pm BST (GMT+1) today (Wednesday) if anyone fancies it. Rendezvous on TS too.
Disappointing pete
You're making me want to buy it on Steam and get multiplayer. It looks great fun! Just an issue with my PC getting power surges in graphic heavy games because my PSU can't handle my new graphics card.
Ahhhhhh had to drop out. Next time don't make it so late please. Can't make much noise after 9, lol.

Atleast I have my own truck now!
Something came up this evening, sorry for my no show. Will be around tomorrow for sure.
Reference URL's