[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Lewis,

That really looks and sounds really complicated, lucky me I'm familiar with the trucks gear systems so I know how it all works Tongue

I wonder about DFGT's wheel support on it :/ I hope the sequential shifter won't be a problem like on ETS1, it was horrible Sleep
omgomg released tomoz Biggrin
Is it going to be available on steam? Saw it on greenlight.
i hope so lol im downloading as son as its ready Ohmy
Now it's 26.10. over here -...-
I've chosen to just buy it directly off their site, to be sure i get it at the 19th release (later Biggrin)
I have already pre-ordered it, can't really change lol
Yeah, I preordered @ greenmangaming.com, this site also says that it wont be out b4 26th.. If that's really the case, I'ma just cancel the order. It'll be 'available' ~3 days after the official release anyway..
(2012-10-18 18:01)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I have already pre-ordered it, can't really change lol

I cancelled my pre-order with Game about 2 hours ago
Preordered it aswell.. I'll just be patience Tongue
What's the Origin release date? I can't find it anywhere... Sad
(2012-10-18 18:36)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]What's the Origin release date? I can't find it anywhere... Sad

http://eurotrucksimulator2.com/

"Download October 19, 2012"
Mhm, but a lot of pre-order sites are going to release it on the 26th... I hope to god Origin gets it on time, knowing my luck though...
If I pre-order a game, can I download it (if the site allows downloads) while waiting for the disc to arrive..?
the farthest points in the world are three hours of real time apart when driving at full speed.. big improvement, i remember on ets1 was abuot 45 mins
I wonder how long it will take for it to be cracked Wink
(2012-10-18 21:33)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how long it will take for it to be cracked Wink

As always bringing some dark shit into these threads. Wink

26 minutes to go... please... let me be able to play tonight. Biggrin
Testing a game before i buy it isnt dark? Tongue
(2012-10-18 21:35)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Testing a game before i buy it isnt dark? Tongue

Right, have fun 'testing' your game in a week or two (there is apparently also a demo). Wink
Reference URL's