[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can people add me on Steam so we can play together? Bought it yesterday. Saw Bez in the chat.

Steam: cgix
Ill add you!

BTW, I will be playing some MP today again, i might come on TS later if i can.
You saw me? When? Ohmy Added you.
About 8-9pm yesterday GMT+2
god damn it, i want ets2 for the multiplayer now. tho that crap's expensive...
(2014-05-27 11:31)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ]god damn it, i want ets2 for the multiplayer now. tho that crap's expensive...

https://www.g2a.com/euro-truck-simulator...lobal.html

Not really Smile
I'm still having problems with the MP mod. It's complaining about my game version even though I have 1.10.1s. I'm using no Betas.
I have even uninstalled the mod and installed it back several times.
Anyone else who has/had this problem? Please help me, I would love to join your convoys Biggrin
(2014-05-27 12:21)SuperGoofy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having problems with the MP mod. It's complaining about my game version even though I have 1.10.1s. I'm using no Betas.
Anyone else who has/had this problem? Please help me, I would love to join your convoys Biggrin

Reinstall/download the game. It worked for me Smile
(2014-05-27 13:06)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-27 12:21)SuperGoofy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having problems with the MP mod. It's complaining about my game version even though I have 1.10.1s. I'm using no Betas.

Reinstall/download the game. It worked for me Smile

Did you reinstall the original game or the copy from Steam?W00t
(I'm currently reinstalling the Steam copy) Smile

Edit: GOT IT WORKING!!! THANKS!W00t
Beware of Milano.. My truck bugged and i flew into space faster than light.. This is the result W00tD

[Image: joo...jpg]
YEah, Italy doesnt have No collisions zones inevery city iirc
(2014-05-27 12:18)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-27 11:31)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ]god damn it, i want ets2 for the multiplayer now. tho that crap's expensive...

https://www.g2a.com/euro-truck-simulator...lobal.html

Not really Smile
luv ye bae, gonna deposit some moneyz into my account. Heart although i saw it for about 6$ this weekend for sale. Damn you TC playorz..
Ehh...How can I chat ingame in the MP mod? Scared
What's the command?
Y for chatting.
Tab for closest trucks-550 Meters.
Just press "Y" and type. Smile
Thanks for the fast reply! Had a pretty awkward moment because couldn't writeLaugh
New company truck

[Image: ets2_00292.png]
Wow, that looks really nice, Ras. Smile
You can get trucks that can carry loads without having a trailer?
Looks like 2 trailers on the back, the rear wheels on the truck aren't far back enough.
Reference URL's