[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is awesome but the multiplayer is driving my crazy. I enjoy it when you don't get the idiots that are purposely ramming people! Today alone I've had to pay out over £100,000 on repairs! Lucky I'd taken out a loan but its going to take ages to pay it back if this continues.
Quote:Tomáš Duda is a young developer working for SCS Software, the developers of the Euro Truck Simulator series. He recently found a vulnerability with Valve's Steam service, and having reported it once to no response, reported it again via an elaborate prank. Which has got him suspended from certain parts of Steam for a whole year.

More here:
http://kotaku.com/kid-developer-pranks-s...1591730839
(2014-06-17 20:39)Russ773 Wrote: [ -> ]This game is awesome but the multiplayer is driving my crazy. I enjoy it when you don't get the idiots that are purposely ramming people! Today alone I've had to pay out over £100,000 on repairs! Lucky I'd taken out a loan but its going to take ages to pay it back if this continues.

It's utterly pointless to start a career in multiplayer mode. Use a cheated savegame with millions of money insteadSmile
You're right Chuck and I did use a profile that Pipa shared but I couldn't figure out how to change the name Biggrin so started from the bottom - Maybe I'll have another look. I just wish people that were going to mess around would just stay offline. Unfortunately there were no admins online at the time so my report went unnoticed
You can't change the name by normal means. However, on MP mode, your Steam name is used anyway, so that's just a cosmetic issue. If you're bored, you can make your own savegame with CheatEngine but I guess it's not worth the effort.
oh right some confusion on my part. Because in the game it said the profile name was TC Community or something similar I thought thats what people saw but I see that my Steam name is actually what they see. Thanks Chuck!
Heading to Africa from Italy. Loveeee this truck Heart

[Image: A92226DE8B82C5FBB2E78B16A60E35CF7724CEFD]
Lol, that's more than 8171 years! I hope there were no lives at stake here.

[Image: 2014_06_19_00001.jpg]
Took your time on that load huh Chuck? Were the guys at Rotterdam angry about that?

I'd imagine that in that time that Mercuric Chloride is no longer needed Tongue
Instead of pulling the load with trucks he had people instead Tongue
So I thought I should take a break from MP to avoid the wrongsiders and rammers. It was my first delivery on singleplayer when an oncoming car decides to pass another truck right infront of me. Result:
[Image: acv8.jpg]
The cab looks like its snapped off haha
Going East is £2 on Steam if there's anyone who hasn't got it yet.
ETS2 Gold (includes Going East) is £5
Typical only bought it last week think it was £14.99 and that was just for standard ETS2! Oh well might as well get 'Going East' while its reduced.
(2014-06-19 20:51)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Going East is £2 on Steam if there's anyone who hasn't got it yet.
ETS2 Gold (includes Going East) is £5

Thank you! Buying the Going East instantly.
Thanks Elmo, got it Smile
I've joined the ETS2 band-wagon... It's so crazy to get used to. I clocked a lot of hours on it previously, but had to uninstall it, unfortunately. Lost my copy of it, so was more than happy to pick it up for €4.99 on Steam! I still know nothing about trucks, all I know is mine's a red Volvo...

[Image: 2014-06-20_00008_zps5424ae4b.jpg]

Still so used to LFS, the crossover takes a bit of getting used to, however.

[Image: 2014-06-20_00003_zps7dcb5765.jpg]

82mph in a 50 zone, with road works... Ohh yeah, it's fast. Tongue
Im not sure if i should buy this.. As i found that its impossible to this game engine have double trailers and semis are just boooooring to drive around and reverse
Thats ultimately your decision. I've always enjoyed the Bus/Truck simulations but if you don't then maybe this isn't the game for you.
Reference URL's