[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-06-28 13:54)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]Just a random question, is Swift Transport good?

I got bored.. But Howlin and Ras seem to like it.
Swift Haulage is good yeah. It's got a big community on Facebook where everyone are friendly and having a laugh as well as being serious when needed (could compare it to TC). Well managed and you feel welcome right from day 1 you join. (this is my experience since i joined). The way you drive and do loads for the VTC has been made fun and interesting.
I'm waiting for my Iveco Hi-Way at the moment in Swift. Tongue
Well, thanks for the feedback guys, I think I will join them (fuel transport or wagon 'n' drag service).

Edit: "Application sent successfully, a member of the careers teams will contact you either by facebook or E-Mail soon."
Some recent pics.

Nice pics Toni! Smile Some recent ones from me:
[Image: ets2_00016_zpsf8ba8985.png]

[Image: ets2_00015_zps56229366.png]

Just got my first job in Swift started! Smile
I will only buy this if there is the possibility to be a cop to chase everyone from TC, else no.
Nice one Tibe, I can't wait to be in the adventure too!
Damn I must join the travelling after all!
Haha, thanks Bruno! And have fun on your adventures too Val. Tongue

Some from last night and today:
[Image: ets2_00027_zpse01eaa02.png]

[Image: ets2_00022_zpse7db99b8.png]
16.7 million Euros for towing? I think, I'll pass.
[Image: 2014_06_29_16_45_14.jpg]

[Image: 2014_06_29_16_45_32.jpg]

Driving online is so frustrating.
Haha yeah it sometimes really is. Snapped this yesterday before you disappeared again after i got my cargo to Kiel.

[Image: W9iMFBj.jpg]
What map have you got Tibe? That slip road onto the roundabout on the second picture looks awesome!
That's included in Promods. Near London Smile
Yeah, a town called Croydon near London. Smile And yes, it comes with Promods. Smile
My truck. And me and Virgie
Someone can tell me what's that orange warning on dashboard?
[Image: a8f4966b7a.png]
Isn't that engine damage? I think I saw that on my old Iveco before someone totaled it.
I got 0% of damage, I got the same light on my second MAN.
Low pressure?
Reference URL's