[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks good Borja Smile

Rearended this guy, physics pls.

[Image: Ozp9lSL.jpg]
Going to start a Convoy at 21.00. My first one , going to see how it seems.
(Im the red volvo)
[Image: 53f0f6a33da8f-ets2_00041.png]
Been playing around with a screenshot in Photoshop.

[Image: Swift_Lorient_Cam_2.jpg]
Ok, that looks sweet! Nice work Ras Biggrin
This off the ETSMP Site
(2014-08-15 22:49)RootKiller Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I'd like to publish some short post about our plans about 1.12 support and changes in our team. Let's start.

1.12 support and 0.1.0.8.3s

MWL4 is going to start porting mod to 1.12 patch today (16.08). We are aiming to release new update as soon as possible (probably within next few days). Update also will contains enabled speed limter at 90Kmph and some changes in our input disablement (we are working on enabling steering wheel, mouse and other non-keyboard controllers while typing on chat)

Team changes

After short trial we decided to thank for cooperation our community managers - Yntro and Alask.

New forum look, community changes

As you noticed or no we are working on some improvements to forum look, I'm working on complely new forum design (still WIP) that will be published as soon as possible. We are going to redo all forum sections to make everything more accessible to all of you. Also we are going to increase our support to Twitch streamers. More informations soon.

(Added after publishing) High Power Cargo Pack DLC!

Many of you are asking us about that if we are going to support new DLC in upcoming mod release. Yes we are! High Power Cargo Pack DLC will be supported. Players that does not have this DLC will simply see only trailer chassis - we can't distribute cargoes added by this DLC.

Best Regards!
ETS2MP Team
Playing with Nick ( [GTC]Nick )

[Image: 53f246337eef3-ets2_00052.png]

and we meet some..... who cause this :

[Image: 53f2469c92aab-ets2_00060.png]
New : ETS2MP are compatible with the last version ( 1.12s )
Had some singleplayer fun, promods map is seriously good.

few screens (Click to View)
Looks really good.
Do you use a texture pack or something Pipa?
If yes , can use this at mp?
(2014-08-20 21:48)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use a texture pack or something Pipa?

Yeah the lautus HD 5.0 pack, but sadly no mods can be used online.
(2014-08-21 06:05)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-20 21:48)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use a texture pack or something Pipa?

Yeah the lautus HD 5.0 pack, but sadly no mods can be used online.

Okaaay , really thanks. I will download it for sp Smile

And , a convoy with a friend Smile

[Image: 53f5164cdb4ac-2014-08-20_00009.jpg]
That Lautus mod has a hell of a lot of bugs... I myself encountered a bridge with missing textures when using lautus mod, only fix was to remove it.
(2014-08-21 12:57)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]That Lautus mod has a hell of a lot of bugs... I myself encountered a bridge with missing textures when using lautus mod, only fix was to remove it.

Do you recommend any other texture mod then? I am looking for a good one as well
Havent found anything good yet :/

(2014-08-21 12:57)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]That Lautus mod has a hell of a lot of bugs... I myself encountered a bridge with missing textures when using lautus mod, only fix was to remove it.

Depends what map mod you use. On the promods map the bugs are very rare and i can happily live with it.
It was without any map mods Wink on default SCS map
That turbo sound Ras Heart Is that default or straight pipe????
Quite a few screenshots from my singleplayer adventures Tongue

(2014-08-21 18:16)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]That turbo sound Ras Heart Is that default or straight pipe????
Default reworked/made more realistic. Awesome mod imo
http://ets2.lt/en/volvo-fh-stock-sound-reworked/
Reference URL's