[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Pipa Gif. 300kph Truck? i hate hack... lol.
(2014-10-01 08:53)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]@Pipa Gif. 300kph Truck? i hate hack... lol.

Not a hack. Just the engine/gearbox is modded. Just enjoy driving a bit quicker Smile and on wide straight roads it's a lot of fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0DZVvehlo
My new truck!

[Image: 1Aq5JmD.jpg]
Nice Premium Toni, do you have a link to a container mod? Swift's one is broken..
The one i use: (alongside with some now-dead linked ones)

CLICK FOR INSTANT DL
Thanks Toni, it's working really well, no error in logs!
[img][/img]
Good that it works!

After a quick sleep, Im back on the road!

[Image: YBrbsrS.jpg]
Hard at work on ETS2 1.14 now

We have quite a task ahead of us now to finalize the testing of update 1.14 for Euro Truck Simulator 2. The big star of the update will of course be the new Euro 6 DAF XF truck tractor!

We may have been a bit over-optimistic in our estimates for 1.14 release date in our earlier blog posts, but finally we are entering the wider testing stage. We will only release the update when we deem it solid enough, but the wait should be worth it - some pretty neat things are coming. A hint of one of the new features is in the screenshot below:

We have some new help too - a new member of SCS Software's team. Our company has been growing slowly but steadily over the past year (and experiencing some growing pains in the process we must admit), and we are very happy with all the new guys and girls coming on board. Usually we don't publicize new hires, but in this case it may be interesting to make an exception. Some of you may recognize the nickname of 50keda from ETS2 moding community. We are proud to welcome 50keda to our company now as a full-time employee!

Lifted axle!
Lifted axles will be great. Hopefully it'll use the fuel simulation option to save more fuel Biggrin
[Image: gB3xe93.png]
Something a bit different i'm trying out

[Image: ets2_00708.png]

[Image: ets2_00710.png]

[Image: ets2_00711.png]

[Image: ets2_00712.png]
(2014-10-04 16:12)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Erm okay...

[Image: 0OfJeC3.jpg]
http://forum.ets2mp.com/showthread.php?tid=12254

Looks like a truckfest lol
No wonder cities and roads will lag lol

I cant even get on these days as the 2 newest updates makes my game crash just by launching multiplayer, i think its the sound synch thats doing it but not sure.
Singleplayer works though Smile
Certainly was the biggest convoy i have ever seen. Didn't join the start, but somewhere around salzburg.

Mirrors were rarely used though [gfy-video]

(2014-10-04 16:40)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder cities and roads will lag lol

Was bareable mostly and when it spread out there wasn't any.
I got a new truck :3
[Image: 282dd4b4b527434b6bffb6867fe10dc4.png]
Seem to finally have sorted my multiplayer crashing Biggrin hope it is sorted,doing a long haul, Bialystok to Aberdeen Smile
Good one Sadie, personally I'm driving in a calm fog.
[Image: ee68831242.png]
Seems everyone is joining Swift these days

This is the new livery for mine and Ras' division
[Image: ets2_00002020202_zps4c5b4ce4.png]
[Image: ets2_0000303030303_zpsb1e515ac.png]
Looking good Howlin!
Reference URL's