[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I have to wait a week, and then it still has to be shipped Sad
Tried the demo, reminds me of the 1st one. Safe to say I won't be buying it.
If i get fined by one more *Removed* speedcamera I will go mad!!!!!! Biggrin
I love the demo, definitely worth the money Tongue
i love it Biggrin cant wait for my code to come through lol
You guys that are currently playing come TS, we are 4 on atm.
But it's not an online simulator right?
No its not Malibu, i bought i straight away and have done 7 loads already, gonna call it a night though.

Hope you guys are enjoying it.
I am getting my refund from Origin as we speak... it doesn't come out until the 29th there. Unsure
bez, and zippy left :/ now just me and crille still playing! true ets2 players!
I don't have ETS2. Tongue
God.. I really haven't got the patience for this greenmangaming crap.. Hasn't responded to my emails yet, and says there's 7 days until release. Uses some crappy client called Capsule. Tried Googling it, without luck though.. :/

Got no idea what I'ma do now. I can't get to see my key for the game, so cannot activate full version.. *Removed* great. -.-
(2012-10-19 06:57)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]God.. I really haven't got the patience for this greenmangaming crap.. Hasn't responded to my emails yet, and says there's 7 days until release. Uses some crappy client called Capsule. Tried Googling it, without luck though.. :/

Got no idea what I'ma do now. I can't get to see my key for the game, so cannot activate full version.. *Removed* great. -.-

You are well within your rights to cancel the order and get a full refund, as technically you have not received the product yet. Tell them that, then re-buy via the official website.
So which truck did ya'll start with? Cant wait to get started myself in a few hours Smile
Just downloaded demo, cant wait Biggrin

Ras take Scania Smile
Started of with a Volvo. Took a 500k€ loan and updated my garage and hired a driver. Then I ran out of demo
Started game and saw graphics what a pixel shit. 5 min after looking settings and graphics: Low -> Ultra. Now it looks like a game! Biggrin
Pictures:
(2012-10-19 07:20)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-19 06:57)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]God.. I really haven't got the patience for this greenmangaming crap.. Hasn't responded to my emails yet, and says there's 7 days until release. Uses some crappy client called Capsule. Tried Googling it, without luck though.. :/

You are well within your rights to cancel the order and get a full refund, as technically you have not received the product yet. Tell them that, then re-buy via the official website.

Thanks. I'm not really sure of my rights when buying stuff out of country. Already sent them a mail, so I'ma wait and see what they'll tell me. Smile
Oh, just noticed that it's on my Capsule profile... Still can't get to view the key though. :/
Really hope they'd revert the payment..
Reference URL's