[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-12 19:48)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-12 18:35)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]What's this Swift thing? /Mellow

+1 Sad
Virtual ETS2 Company, i guess.
(2014-10-12 19:58)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]More importantly, out of all trucks, why is everyone driving a Renault. Why would anyone?

Premium's / Magnum's comes first (or not far than first) on the loadcount reward list.
As Yukine said, "worse"/cheaper trucks like Renault's & Iveco's come first on your rewards list. I got my Iveco replaced by this Scania.
[Image: ets2_00003_zps035b6a40.png]
[Image: ets2_00004_zps4a716d1d.png]
Found a interesting road in the russia mod.

Nice looking Scania Pipa! Also the Russian mod looks pretty sweet, does it work with promods?
Yeah Promods, Poland rebuilding and Russia. Turns it into a pretty big map.
[Image: EYNIuZs.jpg]
(2014-10-13 13:31)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Promods, Poland rebuilding and Russia. Turns it into a pretty big map.
Could you find a link for the Russia map? There are several different ones, so i've no idea which one to get.
[Image: 2014-10-24_00004_zps8fec50fe.jpg]
Uhm anyone knows witch version that are the 1.12 version in steam (In beta list)
Its called: temporary_1_12_01 - 1.12.1 for incompatible mods.
Nailed it.

[Image: ZxccOR2.jpg]
I love the new DAF and the Lift-axles Heart

[Image: 1igSCk1.png][Image: 6iiW1hZ.png]
I can't try the new update, having major mod issues atm =\

Some pics from my latest trip to Poland (Click to View)
Been working for this since 8am my time......

Still not quite fitting my liking, i have to fix the "lightbox" on the front.....

[Image: Nr9UMcu.png][Image: JdjVbNv.png]
Maiden voyage Smile

[Image: DqlSDAR.png]
Nice DAF Toni Smile
I'm not sure why everyone is so hyped over the DAF, it's nice but I don't think it's anything special =\
I'm guessing any new content is always interesting and hyped.
Reference URL's