[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-19 09:43)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-08 12:38)Asas Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't like the multiplayer in this game, the main reason is the speed limited to 90.. and you got to drive some extensive distances. And it's laggy.

Play singleplayer its more fun for me Biggrin

+1 90kph limit Hate...

Good, now I have 2 more guys on "do not do a convoy in ETS2MP with"

Thanks for sharing.

Toni is over and out.
I tried ETS2mp with Sadie few weeks ago, it wasn't that laggy, but my computer was a bit too (I don't mean too, I mean TOOOOOOOO) shitty to handle it.
I found something interesting.
You can have the speed and the stats of the truck at your ipad/smarthpone/other pc /...
The download page is this : https://github.com/Funbit/ets2-telemetry-server , and there you got all explaned. Just download zip , instal the " server " , run it and open the url at your ipad/.... and there you got Smile have some diferent stiles .
(2015-03-08 12:38)Asas Wrote: [ -> ]And it's laggy.

Forget quote.
No. No much lag, that from EU server. Because bad internet so lag. You are from Auslag. lol

(2015-03-19 12:10)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]EU 2 for you nubs that like to drive artictrucks like race cars.

No! Eu1 limit like unrealistic! so boring ya slow!. How in real life no limit, like LFS TC server cop catch speeding fine and if grief accident going ban that perfect. (Know ETS no cop but just report).

EU1 server 90 kph limit and Collision (+1700 online)
EU2 server no limit and No Collision (+200 online)

I want more players, no limit and Collision!

Who grief speeding accident, ramming etc to report so weak and lazy? why!?
Devolopment bad plan and report is weak.

People are not understand...

I playing singleplayer now.

Sad...
I didnt understand a word you said lol
GT4, I won't play multi and get rammed by nubs who can't handle their lorries at 120kph.
(2015-03-21 07:06)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Eu1 limit like unrealistic! so boring ya slow!. How in real life no limit.

EU1 server 90 kph limit and Collision (+1700 online)

Do you ever read what you type?? All over Europe trucks are limited. You're playing a "simulator" not a truck racing game.. So in fact, it's more realistic to have a truck limiter.
"Spam."
[spoiler]
Looking awesome Yukine! Might start doing loads for swift again Tongue
[Image: ets2_01211.png]
Promods 1.9 is great, finally a proper Autobahn.

[Image: H6t6BmA.jpg][Image: MdSwfvU.jpg][Image: dsCe9Ty.jpg]
Nice Scania Toni, that color looks brill.
Nice shots.
(2015-03-23 17:42)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Scania Toni, that color looks brill.

Thanks Biggrin The colour is temporary though, until i find out how to make skins on the metallic base...

E:

Ty Olli Smile
I can never get a metallic color to look the way I want for some reason, that red looks just right for the Scania.
The way i did it, was that the 1st color is a little bright, 2nd color is copied from the 1st color, but made a bit darker, and the 3rd color is just white or the same as the 2nd Smile
Just started playing again! This is the last photo of my baby before i start all over with mods again..

[Image: 8f8913d15c.jpg]
Doing what Yukine does best, photoshoot at the port! Tongue

This is definitely the prettiest truck I've driven yet.
Digged this out of the dust again.. Next one im going to dig out is the Cyan/White Volvo...

[Image: 70F9za2.jpg][Image: kG8WmCG.jpg]

Also, Realistic Lighting makes my game look stunningly good with no-lag!
Reference URL's