[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SquidyMontana

● Time & Date of Incident: 2012-12-02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None.
● Replay Timestamps: None.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: The reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I didn't mean to offend anyone when I used a racist word back in February 2012. To be fair, I believe it was a huge mistake (people do mistakes) and didn't mean to use the word. At the end of the day I've learnt my lesson and I have been banned for 7 months now. People do, do mistakes and was wondering if I could have a second chance? 7 months in my opinion is a fair amount of time for being banned? Don't really want to wait another 5 months to play on TC Sad.

Cheers in advance!
Hello,

Who was the comment directed to?
Alright buddy, not a clue. Don't think it was towards anyone mate.
"Better give me da cash... "

It was clearly directed towards another user. As this appears to be, at the time, a seriously meant comment directed towards another user, you will not be unbanned.

Josh.
Ah right, but if that was the comment, it must've been towards a mate of mine. But please can I not be unbanned? 7 months is a good amount. TC is my favourite server but can't play it due to this ban. Can I please not have a 2nd chance? I surely have a clean record which shows it was one simple mistake Sad

EDIT: and even if I do one mistake like that again, I'll accept a ban for more than a year! Just at the time I didn't think TC were serious about this, but I was wrong, which I regret saying the word if I was going to end up in this situation...
(2012-09-03 17:42)Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Ah right, but if that was the comment, it must've been towards a mate of mine.

Then why haven't you mentioned this in your previous posts? Im not going to believe this if you are just assuming.

Quote: Can I please not have a 2nd chance? I surely have a clean record which shows it was one simple mistake Sad

There's a couple of things on there but nothing major, however abusive comments (especially of this nature) are never taken lightly.

As previously said, given the nature of this case you will not be unbanned.

Josh
I wouldn't want to say something that's untrue hence why I wouldn't have said it, but judging by the 'chavvish' way I wrote it and the offensive word at the end, it must've been more than likely, as I wouldn't have said it to someone I didn't know. If you get what I mean? Please could I just not have one second chance? Even like you said, I don't have anything major on my record apart from that one silly mistake. I understand that it's not taken lightly, but surely you could understand that I didn't know at the time. In addition, if I'm not unbanned, please could the ban be slightly shorter as TC has been the best server I've been at, can't wait to just cruise and what have you.
Don't really want to sound impatient but it's been 15 days with no reply Smile.
Don't want to be impatient, but it's been over a month... please could I have a reply?
(2012-09-03 17:51)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]As previously said, given the nature of this case you will not be unbanned.

Josh

I think this is pretty much denied, but Josh himself needs to archive it when he deems it necessary.
Hi Wayne,

First of all sorry about the sudden lack of replies. I have been thoroughly thinking this one over.

As you have already served 7 months of your 12 month ban, and you seem genuinely regretful for the comment and it appears to be used in a not so serious manner, you will be unbanned.

But please remember, comment like this are simply not tolerated on our servers. As you have already had this ban, it will count as a strong warning. If you use similar comments in the future you could end up with a permanent ban.

You will be unbanned shortly.

Josh.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's