[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: adixpogo

● Time & Date of Incident: 23:50 - 2012-09-09

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

First of all, I rammed police officer's car, but I did this accidentally (I looked in the back). I apologized for that incident, and nothing happened for next 20 minutes - I was just playing. Next I went AFK for about 20 minutes, and when I came back I saw text: banned for ramming. I hope, you admins will forgive this incident.
So you will concede then that you didn't notice the big 'SIREN' notice that appears on your screen, or the audible siren (horn 5), before you hit the cop, and the fact that you just drove right past the chase afterwards? I just don't see how you could look to the rear for such a duration of time that you could miss the vehicles in front of you, withstanding is the fact that you were still accelerating at the time. Could you please shine some light on this for me?
(2012-09-09 22:22)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]So you will concede then that you didn't notice the big 'SIREN' notice that appears on your screen, or the audible siren (horn 5), before you hit the cop

Yes, it is true, and I not focused on any of these things unfortunately. I understand, why I'm banned and in future I will devote more attention to the big "SIREN" notice. I already checked, for how long I have this ban, and I think, it will be a good lesson for me.
I realize that you understand what you did was wrong and know that we take these things quite seriously. I'm not sure if you did or did not do it on purpose, but you have served a full 24 hours and are quite new to the server, so I am willing to approve the request. Please be more cautious in the future.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's