[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Unban Req.) SHxSLiiDE (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:tobygreen

- Time & Date of Incident: 23:50 GMT 26th October 2011

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: While trying to connect i got errored, then got banned on the 3rd time i attempted to connect. earlier in the day i joined just fine and since then havnt touched my LFS Folder and im also not using any mods. so i dont realy know why i got errored and therefor banned D:.
Lampshade was the admin who banned you, he has been informed and will reply shortly.
You were getting the JOOS : CAR error which is usually linked VOB mods.

The reason I ban people when they join multiple times is so that we can tell you what to do.

You need to remove any mods or VOBs and restart LFS.

Once you can confirm you've done this, I'll unban you.
Thing is, i dont use any mods and earlier in the day i connected just fine. i think this happened before aswell (but i didnt get banned) and it just worked again. any clue why? If you could unban me i can try and get it sorted and try connecting to TC one which is proberbly empty.

EDIT: I just tried connecting to my teams server aswell as 2 other cruise servers and i dont get any errors Laugh
As you said its normaly to do with .vobs, i downloaded all of the default .vobs and replaced mine. hopefully that will have done the trick.
Ok, thanks, you are now unbanned Wink
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's