[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Internet problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai, recently bought a new hard drive to replace my old which was about to die. Manage to back everything up fine, so I installed the new hard drive fine and also windows 7. Now I'm not able to connect to the Internet using a Wired Connection (Was working befor hand, Also cannot be the router itself because a wired connection to my xbox works) however all laptops and phones can connect without a problem.

When I go to troubleshoot I get the error 'Install a driver for your network adapter' Need some on help on this. Thanks Smile
You probably need to install the LAN driver. Just google your motherboards name + LAN driver. Download that onto a USB and then stick it into your PC and install. Should do the trick Smile
That did it, Thank you Crileeeeee
Thank you for contacting Crille-Support. We have sent you an email containing a form. Please fill it in and send it back to us. This will help us make our support even better!

Have a nice day.

Crille
Co of Crille-Support
Hope you sent the nub a bill of the job done Crille Tongue
Reference URL's