[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: iOS6 Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's getting it? Current got 42 minutes remaining on the download, up from 27 lol, so its getting slower :'(
Whats new?
Downloaded already. Now installing Smile
Hawt! Biggrin
Not downloaded on my iPhone yet but th iPad hasn't really got a lot more features to be honest.

As a suggestion, if your on a limited useage broadband tariff, download via your device rather than through iTunes itself, as doing it via the phone will only download the new files, but iTunes will download as a complete new install file.
Won't upgrade, more useless features and still haven't fixed old complaints/bugs
How do i install it to my iPhone 4s? Confused
lol at the new shite maps, well done apple
(2012-09-19 20:45)Special Wrote: [ -> ]lol at the new shite maps, well done apple

Not upgrading for exactly that reason Tongue
My iPod still has iOS 4.3.5 on it.

It will stay.
Ken wood you lucky *Removed* lol. I tried to downgrade my iPad 2 for months to no avail, my friend is still on 4.2.8 that mine came with so jealous, it ran the best and had. The best battery life of an iOS I've used. I want my windows tab Sad
Hehehehe I just haven't had one moment where I can have a decent internet connection, a computer, and my iPod all in one place since April 2011 I think.
I updated it,
  • Like the voucher bit, i use Starbucks a lot + The Odeon(Cinema).
  • Love the Do not disturb feature.
  • Maps are okay, they need a little more updating.
  • The new menus look nice.
  • The safari fullscreen is good for videos.
  • Seems a little smoother.
  • Battery life seems good too.
  • LOVELOVELOVE the new Appstore update (No more going back to homescreen when downloading something + New layout)
  • New camera software seems good.
  • Facebook integrated is great! All my calander + My events are updated automaticly. Also all contacts are updated.

IMO I think its a great update.
I'm still on 4.3.2, most of the new features in iOS 5 were things I already had by jailbreaking, or inaccessible (I'm looking at you, Siri). let's hope that os6 is more old device friendly.
Passbooks isnt working for me, it just sort of stays on like a welcome screen. Anyone else having this prob?
Works for me lewis. Tried holding your lock and home buttontogether for 10 seconds?
its simple.. apple just suck ass
Lol at their maps, it's like a Googles attempt of becoming the next facebook. (Google+) FAIL.
The only problem with google+ is that everyone uses facebook already? why would you switch to google+ if all your photos and friends are on the one you use already? Now, if facebook started to charge to use its server. IMO everyone would head over to google+ because its not that half bad.

The maps is still google, just no longer named google maps. It uses the same software as google earth, and powered by tomtom. I haven't used it yet. But im going to, to travel to work this morning. (with common sense as well im not going to let it take me halfway down the county)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's