[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Crille)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:blokker1

- Time & Date of Incident : yeasterday i think

- Replay / Screenshot Link:dont have , because anyone didnt said me than me ban and i goes uot server without ban...
- Replay Timestamps: Banned (20 days / ends: 2012-10-09)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: anyone didnt say me that me was banned AND this is my first ban here. And it was assident if i hit someone..
You could have edited your post instead of making a new thread, but as I said on your original thread, I notified the admin who banned you.
Deleted your other thread as its now pointless.
okey ,just registered here website Biggrin
(2012-09-21 15:56)blokker1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone didnt say me that me was banned AND this is my first ban here. And it was assident if i hit someone..

This was not your first ban. You where caught ramming other users in May 2012 and you recived a 30 day ban for that.

Now let's focus on the ban you currently have. I saw you drift around a parked AFK cop. Your drift failed and you hit the cop which made him roll forward a little before coming to a stop. You then slided in behind the cop and gave him a little push so that he rolls out on the road. Now the cops car is blocking most of the right side lane so you decide to drive up to him and honk a few times at him for "parking" like that.
okeyyy
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's