[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: nonder

● Time & Date of Incident: 21.9.2012

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I tried to connect today but i am banned. I don't know why (I was offline), i don't see any report or anything other. There is not reason in ban list. Can someone explain me it, please ?

Thank you
Moved to Unban Requests (was in Administration before). Please also use the format. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Can i know who banned me (btw. please write reason to ban list). It is really confusing. I have time tonight and i can't drive Sad
You were banned on request of Saphira for essentially ramming, she will reply shortly.
Reason as to why you are banned is because you rammed into the side of a cop whilst being chased, after ramming you then proceeded down HW1 on the wrong side and then rammed into me causing a pile up near the Pits with officers in my chase and also your chase. You took no consideration for other road users at all whilst you was wrong-siding and for the mayhem that was caused on HW1. The ban implied is a short one and you will soon be able to join TC servers again and be more considerate to other road users.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's