[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request Driftyz (Unban Request Denied by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Driftyz

- Time & Date of Incident: 1 year ago?

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- I recently come back to lfs and im playing alot on cruise servers and ive noticed this server is always full so i tried to join but i was banned? i dont remember this server or what i did so i just hope i could get unbanned. Confused1
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were permanently banned for using a speedhack. We have a zero tolerance policy on cheaters.
You will not be unbanned.
? i have never used a speed hack?? and on the ban list it says i was banned for not paying fines. have you got the wrong guy?
ANYONE GONNA RESPOND BACK?
I will contact the TC Admin who placed the original ban again so he can look into it. But like Elmo said you was banned for Speed hacking and this clearly shows on your URS Entry
Happily, I still have the replay. It's 88MB 5.5hrs, so I'm not going to upload it. However, here's a clip:

I rest my case.

I have no idea why the public ban reason is "Not paying fines", although you had been previously banned for that.
Edit: I probably selected "Not paying fines" instead of "No longer welcome" from the previously typed dropdown.
ive never used a speed hack or the name crysis. but its on my account so i guess ill buy a new one since it looks like people have hacked it.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's