[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - The_Shark (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: The_Shark

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello. This evening i wanted to log on and cop for abit but when im trying to connect it did say that im banned 7 days for insulting?. I have NO idea what i did to get myself banned besides that i said the word ''Idiot'' to a guy today but i've never seen someone got banned for saying that. I know its not allowed and i Overreacted but 7 days for that?.

Why i said it was because i was chasing my friend when a guy called Tommy came up behind me and started to pit me so i crashed for NO reason. He got told by Boypower to stop drive like he did. After it we just continued our chase then i busted my friend and left, and now im banned.

I'm sorry for what i said and i know that my record says insulting, but i'm not like that anymore and that just popped up in my head and i wrote it which i shouldnt have so,I think my ban is very unfair because he rammed me to and i got punished and not him.
Hope to get a respond from you soon.

Thanks.
Dowpy.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hey Dowpy.

I was the admin who requested your ban. However, I also checked the replay to see why you insulted him. And sure, he interfered with your chase and pitted you. I made sure he was banned for 10 days, so he was punished as well as you, and more severely. Insulting people who violate rules is not a just cause, I'm afraid.

The reason you got seven days for that one word is because your URS has a few entries to do with poor attitude and insulting. I'm hoping you'll learn your lesson from this ban.

~ BoyPower
Yes i understand and i know that i already have things written there, but as i wrote in my request i just got upset for a sec because i didnt know what and why he was doing it. I should of have apologised to him but i was to angry in that moment so i couldnt because i wanted him to say sorry first, because i did nothing wrong in the first place.

So there is no chance for me to get unbanned?
This wont happen again.

Dowpy.
Remember that deal we made via forum PM. Stick with it. Wink

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's