[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request petsu (Unban Request Denied by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Verke

● Time & Date of Incident: Maybe yesterday?

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I tried to play on TC today, but it said i was banned for 6 days. It didnt show me any reason, so i dont have no clue why. Yesterday i mostly was chatting with ppl at night and i didnt insult anyone, so i dont have nooooo clue why i got banned..

EDIT: Allright i found my name from http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php and reason is wrong siding autobahn..? Why cant i remember that

EDIT2: And it says location @ forum. Why cant i find any reports about me? :/
Ok, it wasn't just the wrongsiding, it was a collection of items that I saw. I will explain:

I saw this message last night "frANZi[COP] : petSU - no wrong side on autobahn" (2012-09-29 17:13:26 UTC). So I checked the replay to see what was up. What I found was you turned left off of The Beach onto the Autobahn. You turned into the proper lane, but before the next set of armcos, you decided to veer left and drift all the way to the roundabout, on the wrong (left) side of the Autobahn.

I decided to check further back into the replay to see if you had wrongsided more than once. While I didn't find anything, I did find you drifting the roundabout several times, and ramming a user. Right before ›Sina‹ disconnected (Starlight89) (2012-09-29 17:05:37 UTC), you hit her while she was stopped in Safe Zone 2, pushed her until she disconnected, and then pitted. This was the most concerning detail, and the main reason why you got a higher ban.

Does any of this refresh your memory now?
Yes, i bumped into Sina, but it was like friendly bump because i saw her saying byes =) I bet Sina didnt mind that one.. That roundabout thing i dont remember, but that biiiiig drift on autobahn, i checked nobody is coming Smile
Hello, Petsu,

friendly or not. A rule are simply rules.

You know them and if you you in it do not hold you must live with the results if one is got.
Many know themselves on the servers, if it is now by Ts3, or personally.

However, it is still no complimentary ticket to the ram, press or push away from others.

In the box you have rammed me several times or however one wants to call it. Also then crash in the end I have got.

I was most time AFK, however, have seen still my screen.

I am not blind. Only because I not written you should stop with it or no report has made, should not be called you are allowed with me or other.

Unfortunately, I always stand there as bad mummy if I announce offence to rule, therefore, I have made nothing.

Have really nothing bad against you. But..... Honesty would be the longest.

Best regards.
(2012-09-30 20:00)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i bumped into Sina, but it was like friendly bump because i saw her saying byes =) I bet Sina didnt mind that one.. That roundabout thing i dont remember, but that biiiiig drift on autobahn, i checked nobody is coming Smile

Ok, just because nobody is coming doesn't mean that things won't change in the minute you were doing the drift. If it did, you would have nowhere to go, as the Autobahn generally has a central divider everywhere, and obviously, as you can tell from the post above, Sina does mind. Anything else to say?
Well, for my defence i would say that i have seen people saying "You must be sure nobody is coming if your driving the wrong way".. So i thought its KIND OF allowed driving wrong way, if theres no harm to anyone. You asked Sina?
Sina posted in the thread... it's the post above mine. Wrongsiding on the Autobahn has never been allowed. Quoting from the rules:

Quote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
Ok, closing this as you haven't responded.

Ok, I'm going to deny this as you still seem to disregard your breaking of the rules. Your ban expires in 3 days, think about what you've done until then.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's