[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Read it or I'll poke you with a pointy deodorant bottle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh man it's genious..
I've been reading xkcd for years, how can I not have heard of this???
I don't know, someone posted it on a friends wall on Facebook last night and I was like, lets see what this is then....

And then I kept reading
And kept reading
And kept reading
And was like DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS THAT IS AWESOME.
I can't read so i just looked at the pictures, I didn't get it.
Now we know what we need if an alien lifeform attacks. Just bust out the NIF driver laser.
(2012-10-01 13:08)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read so i just looked at the pictures, I didn't get it.

Same.. cba with reading all that nonsense.
(2012-10-01 15:12)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-01 13:08)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read so i just looked at the pictures, I didn't get it.

Same.. cba with reading all that nonsense.

You cba to read some awesome text, why not cba to post the most useless shit?
THIS IS AWESOME! Now I finally have something other than failbook to read when I`m having night classes!
Hey guys, I can't be arsed reading what you just wrote because I don't get it even though I haven't actually read it or made any effort to read it, so I'm going to post about how I can't read it even though I had enough boredom and free time to click on the thread.

A point deodorant bottle will be appearing in unpleasant places near you both.

Leon, you're welcome Smile
Well it was something interesting to read, but.. if it would be done.. wouldn't the moon be gone? (Like the last picture showing) Tongue
I think the point is, it's theoretically possible, but ridiculous and insane it is effectively impossible to light up the moon.
Okay, at school. Commence reading.
That's so awesome I lost track of the time reading the different posts... nice share. Biggrin
You guys JUST now realized XKCD had that What-If blog? Ohmy
I never even heard off XKCD.. But if its all read-addictive like that post.. might spend some hours reading it Tongue
Thats an awesome site, thanks for hint.
I read a little bit but as soon as I saw megawatt my brain jumped to gigawatts and I started looking for use deloreans lol
Reference URL's