[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request BMW-gek (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: BMW-gek

- Time & Date of Incident: Tuesday 25 oktober, around 16:00 GMT+1

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Lost the replay unfortunately, have seen the replay, just forgot the store it.....
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Stunna placed the ban. Last tuesday I came home and my partner was cruising on the server with a XFR. He approached a chase with Stunna as a cop involved. And he came too close. Thomas tried allot of times to draw the attention of my partner, he didn't see it in the chat.

Then the chase stopped, couldn't see for what reason because I was stunned by what my partner did. He drove on the wrong side of the Autobahn and took over the chase. Wich I told him a several times it isn't allowed and also to stay that close to a chase.
In the 2 days of arguing I told my partner exactly what he did wrong and what the rules are. Because I lost the replay I send a PM to Stunna for the replay, unfortunately Stunna lost him due the server crash.

I've let him read the server rules on the website, he understands the rules by now. And he is sorry for breaking it last Tuesday. I know I'm responsible for my account and normally I sit next to him and tell him how to react on the sirens on the screen. This time I got home, was tired and just wanted to sit on down watching TV. Never had a clue he would mess up very big this time. To be honest, I convinced him before to drive like a civilian, he wanted to do some copping....... before I sit down on the couch.

I totally agree on the ban and I don't want to argue about the reasons of the ban, we deserved it. And for what I saw on the replay "we" got away with the wrongsiding on the Autobahn. I just want to ask if the ban could be lift. In the time I drive on the TC server I've never been in trouble before. I apologize every time I causing crashes and never been into a fight on the server.

Want to ask Stunna, would you please consider to lift the ban?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Alright, seen has you apologized very maturely i will lift the ban. Next time you let your mate drive make sure he does not do that again. You will be unbanned shortly.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's