[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban [WaterGun] (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: WaterGun

- Time & Date of Incident: 25/10/11 Afternoon

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don´t really have.
- Replay Timestamps: I don't have too.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Well, I got banned by the TC Admin Lampshade at 25 of October 11, I tought that I got banned because I made a U-Turn in the middle of the Autobahn, as I know it is prohibed so I tought that I got banned because of that, but today I checked the Ban list and the reason of my ban was "Racism", well I dont really remember what I said but I think that I said something like "U *Removed*" to Amstelbier, I didnt really knew that I could get banned for that, Amstelbier is my friend and he wouldnt be mad with me just because of that.

Well I didn´t even knew what was the translation of the word "*Removed*" to portuguese (which is my country) but I am sorry because I didn´t knew that it was that offensive to english people...

I'am really sorry and I would love to play in TC again.

Thanks

Best Regards,
WaterGun
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

Although you may not have meant what you said, it could have quite easily offended anyone on the server.

This once, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt as I actually received no complaints about it.

Bare this in mind, you're on a final warning now, so don't let this happen again.

Unbanned.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's