[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Discussion - GTR KY2R - End of year event series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: banner_r2.png]

Introduction

Welcome to the second race of the end of year event series, organised by [TC] CityDriving. This year's series consists of three races, voted for by our community.

The races are completely separate events but they have been packaged into a series. Each race is very different so being consistent in each will be a big challenge for most.

For the first time, there will be no money prizes for these events, instead you will receive badges that you can post in your signature. There will be an event series thread created where race results will be stored and badges will be displayed.

You can discuss the event in this thread.

This thread is for event discussions only.

Thanks!

~ TC Team
BTW Lamp, the UK goes to GMT on Oct 28th
Thanks, banners modified.

So just to confirm, the event will be at 8PM GMT.
ohhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..W00tW00t i remember the last time this event was on it was awsome racing on all the test races the quali was super tight just cause of the traffic from everyone so u had to be SUPER lucky to even get a cleanlap in without some (nab) grassracer beeing in the way.LaughCursing

lamp: u still gonna do this in the same stationwaggon u had last time? (fxr)
why not rollin start ? Blushing

dizz gonna be superfun!!!! gt(fz)r fo life Heart3Rolleyes
We don't need a rolling start. There's enough of a run to T1. I'm going to try the FZR but if I don't get on well with it I'll resort to my FXR.

Where were you on Sunday Nicce?
(2012-10-22 20:21)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, banners modified.

So just to confirm, the event will be at 8PM GMT.

I'm a nub and I'm really confused in these GMT times xd

So someone please tell me, if Finland moves clocks back to GMT+2 from GMT+3, what time is the race going to be? Last weekends FOX race was on my clock at 22.00 or 10pm. So is it then going to be a hour earlier if the clocks are moved back 1hour but still the races GMT time is not +1 anymore? /Mellow

Just confused myself again.. Please help!!
It will stay 22:00 for you, Kyllone Tongue
Thanks karak Heart

But yeah, great, I thought that as the times go back 1h the event time will stay in its old. But well, I'm not going to participate to these later events anymore then I guess. Glare
You've got majorly confused somewhere. It is the same time Kyllone, it'll be at the same time as the last event.

The whole time system shifts on the 28th October.

The UK is currently in GMT+1, when daylight saving ends it'll be back to GMT.

The time of the last event was 8PM GMT+1 (UK Time). The next event will be 8PM GMT (UK Time). So the time doesn't change.

Learn time zones, it's really useful.
Exactly Tongue This Sunday I had a holiday. So a Monday no early wake-up Tongue

Next month won't be. Biggrin
Only BF1 is available to drive on the Events server Glare
(2012-10-23 08:09)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Where were you on Sunday Nicce?

a girl calld me so i was stuck with that 4hours.
really tried to hang it up so i could do the race but wasnt anny luck on that. Sad

ky2r GTR racing is a GO race for me. i will make it. league race season is on a break atm for another 3more weeks. after that its back to normal and kickoff in GT1worldSeries. GTR with full power only. ThumbupThumbupW00tW00t

btw.. event server is on KY2 aka Kyoto National. not the rev one. Wink
(2012-10-23 18:15)nicce Wrote: [ -> ]btw.. event server is on KY2 aka Kyoto National. not the rev one. Wink

Yeah, we were messing with the BF1 on there after the race. It's the right track + cars now.
tnx Elmo. Smile
i´ll be there tomorrow evning and do some attacks on my pb.
will write here before i go.
annyone wanna go on event server ? im joinin now.

and plzzz.. make it Q sesh on 240mins..
hey uh, i was planning to join the tc events server just 1 minute ago, and an other track was on, so i can't practice... did i miss something ?
Whoever was on events last forgot to change it back I guess.

All sorted now.
blame Mikee!!
haha thanks alot Smile (quite bummer i missed the crashing last night Closedeyes) xD
Blargh, haven't practiced much at all... Not gonna rank near the top if I participate.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's