[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Advan) Sidewayz (Unban Request Denied by Street)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey community, i got that account second hand a long time ago and since then im perm banned and i dont even know why Sad
my question is if someone cann unban me or atleast tell me what the first owner of this account did on your servers or the reason of the perm ban..... :/
Thx so far !
The admin who banned you is no longer in the team, so this will be passed on to TC's Management. However, I can say that you were permanently banned for speedhacks.

Please remain patient.
Okay thx so far i will be patient Smile
Firstly, we have a policy of permanently banning any account found to be cheating - we do not unban.

Secondly, if you choose to buy a used online account (in any game) you will have to deal with any bans that account already has - that is the risk you take by buying a cheaper, used account.

Being banned is one of the main reasons people try to sell online accounts.

Sorry, this account will not be unbanned.
Owkay but btw i got it gifted so i dont rly complain ;P was just asking because tc is the most popular cruise server atm. So no tc for me Thx anyways ! See you all maybe on some drift servers ! ;D
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's