[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - g35drift (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: g35drift

● Time & Date of Incident : Don't remember...

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hello everyone!..I got banned on this server because of "speedhack"...I don't use any of those programs..I am on wireless and have sometimes huge lag..And if I did something wrong,I apologise.Please,PLEASE Sad unban me.this is the best server and unique,others servers are so bad..Please I'm waiting for an answer.
What is your relation with Caveman (aka BastianB)?
(2012-11-21 11:18)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]What is your relation with Caveman (aka BastianB)?

My drivers are caveman and oldscool,i dont have any BastianB
  • This is the first time you've tried to connect (since your ban in 2008) for under four years + just a few days after BastianB was banned.
  • You connected with the name Caveman, with the same colours BastianB used.
  • Your ISP matches BastianB's ISP.

Are you able to explain?
(2012-11-21 11:28)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
  • This is the first time you've tried to connect since your ban in 2008 since under four years + just a few days after BastianB was banned.
  • You connected with the name Caveman, with the same colours BastianB used.
  • Your ISP matches BastianB's ISP.

Are you able to explain?

Yes,can I have a second chance please?I did what I did,that mistake gave me a lfs ban of bastian..as you can see,and hoshi ..I did nothing wrong with his account..I just want a second chance,ill start everything from 0,and respect every rule.I feel so miserable saying the truth ...
We've never given a speedhacker a second chance so don't get your hopes up.
There are two things we don't need here. You and people like you.
You stole the BastianB account and also gained illegal access to Hoshis account.
I'm also convinced you didn't pay for that g35drift account either. You're a criminal and
not welcome here.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's