[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Planetside 2 (free to play)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.planetside2.eu/

If anyone wants to try. The Steam version is not working in Europe, you need to download the installer from this website.
downloading the game now Smile
to see what it is like
Spent 5 hours downloading it on Steam then saw this thread...
lol lamp see you on the game may bee
Lets create a TC Outfit/Squad?
Playing it already ... Vanu on Ceres (or something, dunno how exactly both are spelled =P)
contact me - michi119
got a TC Community-Team (Outfit) open
Vanu Sad , I was NC during the beta, downloading it at the moment.
Usually not my thing, but this sounds interesting. Txs for da info.
Regarding the username, can you have a nickname ingame or are you stuck with the username?
Your characters can have different names
Been playing a bit also as "Vanu on Ceres". Quite fun although i haven't quite gotten where the generators are or how to take over a base.

Saw you online for brief moment michi.
I'm playing as NC on Jaegar, US East. Character name is Mogey. I'm in an outfit with friends, we could use some more members. We play semi-serious and organized fights/assaults.
Is PS2 still alive? Well, yes. In my opinion it is. Easily 150v150 battle for a singular biolab on a front.

Along with the playercount Koltyr (the map for people under 5 BR) is now an open VR area (iirc) which allows players to try ANY weapon available to their side in actual combat, a big improvement from the simple firing range which didn't show really anything about combat handling.

Outfits are basically the same, but weirdly the one I was in ages ago [TTRO] has dropped numbers heavily.

Still playing? Fancy a few hours of mindless shooting? Hit me up, I play TR on Cobalt. (Secondary of Vanu on Cobalt)

Some screenies of my last game.

Reference URL's