[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Evo°D Didou want discussed for my ban (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username : johnjohn2401 (Evo ° D Didou)

● Time & Date of Incident : I forget the date

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i don't have
● Replay Timestamps: i don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban : hello I want to know why I'm banned there some day I would like to discuss with you thank you cordially johnjohn2401 (Evo ° D Didou)
Please use the format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

You were banned by me and the ban was extended to permanent due to your incredibly undesirable User Report System file.

You were ultimately banned for wrong siding on the AB for lengthy periods of time twice to gain advantage over cops. You endangered many people.
ok so the unban is not possible if I understand what you said even if my behavior changes on the server?
All I am going to say for now is this:

Over the last few years on our server(s) you have had;
- 65 individual admin actions taken against you, (user reports, warnings, kicks etc)
- 16 bans accumulating to 694 days worth of bans,
- Avoided one or more of those bans with a second account.

After all of this, why should we believe you are going to change now if you haven't done so far?
this account I buy a friend of mine and he had the stupidity to do with Advent, but it will be the first bank that has marrive me on this account and I really promais change the font server will look if my driving you want it can be considered as a test
Your driving is far from the problem. It is your behaviour that gets you into trouble.

I honestly don't see why you would suddenly change now if you haven't in 3 years.

I will leave this open in case BP wants to add anything.
(2012-11-27 21:47)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]All I am going to say for now is this:

Over the last few years on our server(s) you have had;
- 65 individual admin actions taken against you, (user reports, warnings, kicks etc)
- 16 bans accumulating to 694 days worth of bans,
- Avoided one or more of those bans with a second account.

After all of this, why should we believe you are going to change now if you haven't done so far?

I think this sums it up. You seem to come back and break more rules, even very blatant ones. The permanent ban will stay at this point.

- BP

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's