[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: USB-Headset -> Aux-Out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
is there any possibilty to connect an USB-Headset to an AUX-Output? Like an adapter?
Didn't find anything useful @ google.
Thanks in advance
Most certainly not. USB headsets are basically soundcards with directly attached speakers. Whoever wants to use it must be a USB host controller and must have the drivers to access that soundcard.
Aww =( Okay, thanks for helping, already expected that it's not possible tho =/
Why would you want this anyway, too few USB ports or something?
(2012-11-28 16:48)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want this anyway, too few USB ports or something?

Maybe to use them with a portable audio player or something like that?
(2012-11-28 16:49)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-28 16:48)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want this anyway, too few USB ports or something?

Exactly what audiojack said Wink
(2012-11-28 16:52)Michi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-28 16:49)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly what audiojack said Wink

It's my name I gotta know Laugh

Anyways, the only thing you could do is this: https://sites.google.com/site/claytons/a...5mm-stereo

But if you don't know what you're doing then I wouldn't suggest ruining your headphones Wink
Well, since I'm not really good with this kind of stuff I won't risk to ruin the headphones. I will just buy some cheaper headphones with 3.5mm plug then Wink
Reference URL's