[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: VPN Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In light of recent developments with Canada trying hard to crack down on P2P and Torrent activity, I figured that even if the odds are stacked in my favor, I'd rather play it safe and set up a VPN.

Unfortunately, trying to pick a provider has, over the last two days of trying to research, done nothing but scramble the hell out of my brain. Trying to find one that doesn't cost $200/year and guarantees that they won't sell out your information (preferably, they don't even keep a shred of it in the first place) to anyone with a badge who asks nicely.

Anyone use a VPN or at least have the know-how to point in the right direction? Astrill seems to have good votes on one hand, but not a good reputation. Some others ... IDK.
I don't see this place the right one for matters like this. Sure is the tech area, but it looks to me like you're asking for help to commit crimes. And that is definitely the wrong place then.
Reference URL's